platinum seasoncards

Does anybody know the name of the guy who is ultimately in charge of the ticket office?
We know who people like Fletcher and Danny Wilson are, but has the head of ticket sales ever been identified?
Who is he? Why hasn't he put his head above the parapet, identified himself and explained himself? Why hasn't he apologised for things like Wembley or the annual season ticket fiasco?
I want the man sacked and someone competent recruited. This department is an embarrassment to the organisation.

Update for everyone.
After 30 mins I got thru and spoke to someone in customer services. They dont actually know when the season cards were posted as a third party company is doing the whole thing and they are unable to give a date or confirmation it was ever posted.

Customer services assure me that they are now sending me a paper ticket for Mondays game by first class post from the actual ticket office. They have no idea if or when my season ticket and shitty shoe laces will arrive. They are inundated with people waiting for season cards and have no idea who has and who hasnt received their season card.

My advice is to ring up today if you havent had your card and demand a paperticket sent immediately otherwise you'll be fucking about until half time on Monday.

Blue Mist said:
bobmcfc said:
Blue Mist said:
Whether we do or not, do you believe it is the way a professional business should be run ?

i understand, of course i do. its not the end of the world unless they haven't come by monday and you have to start pissing about trying to get a paper ticket.

You haven't answered my question. Do you believe this is the way a professional business should be run ?

haha, why are you mad at me ? i havent got your seasoncard ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.