platinum seasoncards

Mine hasn't arrived yet, not too bothered about that yet but a mate has been sent two packs with two different seat numbers. what is that about ?

allblue said:
Mine hasn't arrived yet, not too bothered about that yet but a mate has been sent two packs with two different seat numbers. what is that about ?
Deary me, what a cockery

allblue said:

Any chance you can post up the seat details that your mate didn't order? It may be of help to someone on here who hasn't got their pack yet.

BillyMC said:
Update for everyone.
After 30 mins I got thru and spoke to someone in customer services. They dont actually know when the season cards were posted as a third party company is doing the whole thing and they are unable to give a date or confirmation it was ever posted.

Customer services assure me that they are now sending me a paper ticket for Mondays game by first class post from the actual ticket office. They have no idea if or when my season ticket and shitty shoe laces will arrive. They are inundated with people waiting for season cards and have no idea who has and who hasnt received their season card.

My advice is to ring up today if you havent had your card and demand a paperticket sent immediately otherwise you'll be fucking about until half time on Monday.
Cheers for that, Billy.

Got mine today....Platinum card in my wallet ready to roll...the extras are a nice touch but kinda insignificant...it's waht gets nme through the turnstiles that counts...proper excited now.

BillyMC said:
Update for everyone.
After 30 mins I got thru and spoke to someone in customer services. They dont actually know when the season cards were posted as a third party company is doing the whole thing and they are unable to give a date or confirmation it was ever posted.

Customer services assure me that they are now sending me a paper ticket for Mondays game by first class post from the actual ticket office. They have no idea if or when my season ticket and shitty shoe laces will arrive. They are inundated with people waiting for season cards and have no idea who has and who hasnt received their season card.

It will be "see tickets" again <a class="postlink" href="http://www.seetickets.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.seetickets.com</a> why oh why have city trusted their entire system to those cowboys? I bought gig tickets from them a few years ago, they were completely useless - didn't post them, and had crap customer service about it. Friends had the same problem for other gigs. And yet city trust them?!?! I hope it's a one season deal, cos the way they fucked up many peoples wembley tickets, and now have failed to post season tickets to people.. it's a joke. Except it's not funny.

lancs blue said:
allblue said:

Any chance you can post up the seat details that your mate didn't order? It may be of help to someone on here who hasn't got their pack yet.

He's taking both season cards to the match on Monday. Just incase there's any problems with his normal seat (not that there will be)

mine turned up today along with my two sons gold ones been a total fiasco. For me the issue has been we renewed so late other clubs had issued their new tickets before our prices were even fully confirmed. True they were waiting to see if we got Champions League etc... but why not have a "european" cup direct that way had we not qualified no one lost anything!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.