platinum seasoncards

Typing this as I'm waiting on the phone trying to get through to Customer Services at the club as mine hasn't arrived yet. I've read all the whinges before about ticketing with a pinch of salt as I've never had a problem previously and I appreciate this problem may be due to an agency MCFC has used to distribute cards - but it really is a shambles.

Mine finally arrived this morning. When I rang yesterday they said they were still posting them out and "Wait till Friday and see what happens"

There is no denying it another big ticket office shambles.

Maybe we should be spending some money on the admin side as well ?

What kind of queuing system do they use on this ticketline, when I rang up I was told 45 mins, then it went down to 30 mins which was fine but now it's gone up to 60 mins!!

Mine came on Tuesday even though it wasnt paid for until the very last day on my friends credit card. The other one I have, that was paid for 2 weeks before the deadline by cash has still not arrived. Sadly this is not good but am confident club will get this sorted for Monday, good job the game is being played Monday.

alera said:
Mine finally arrived this morning. When I rang yesterday they said they were still posting them out and "Wait till Friday and see what happens"

There is no denying it another big ticket office shambles.

Maybe we should be spending some money on the admin side as well ?

Why is it a shambles? You received the card well ahead of the first game.

I would say that they have done you proud to be honest but I am not a fan of complaining for no reason. Or were you massively excited for your bracelet?

A complete and utter fucking shambles.
Now I've got to queue up for more than an hour on the phone at my own expense, having just been home in my own lunch hour — ie my own time — to confirm that my ticket hadn't arrived in today's post,
Sending out a paper ticket is no good to me. I'm not at my home address until Wednesday after tonight. So I have to lose a half-day's holiday to join the fucking queue of the conned on Monday night.
There were a lot of smart arses on here over the last week or two, accusing those of us who have been let down of 'twitching', or 'flapping', or needlessly critcising the club, and smugly assuring us we would all have our tickets in plenty of time. Where are these know-it-alls now?

Finally got through after 54 minutes, paper ticket being sent out and a re-print of the s/card being organised but if the original pack arrives in the next day or two I have to go on hold again to let them know!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.