Player thread: Aleksandar Kolarov (2014/15)

Re: Aleks Kolarov - take a bow

Good cross, good shot, decent attacking wingback, Championship level fullback.

Vs Palace, he crossed well, defended like shit, at least twice putting us in big shit by heading the ball back into our box & once by strolling out playing their striker onside. Don't understand the fuss about it being a good performance v Palace. Just those incidents alone could have cost us 3 goals. That isn't a one off, he gets away with poor play quite often.

Not many decent fullbacks around. Probably why he is still in a job.

Blumers Bloomers said:
So Kolarov's the booboy of choice now Navas has improved slightly, have I got that right? I'm just keen to keep up.........

Out of interest, given everyone wants to appear to offload him, who would you replace him with????!!!

Bad day at the office for him yesterday, that's not up for debate. But as others have pointed out, Clichy has played far worse this season but has seemed to have put this behind him

A dustbin.

Blumers Bloomers said:
So Kolarov's the booboy of choice now Navas has improved slightly, have I got that right? I'm just keen to keep up.........

Out of interest, given everyone wants to appear to offload him, who would you replace him with????!!!

Bad day at the office for him yesterday, that's not up for debate. But as others have pointed out, Clichy has played far worse this season but has seemed to have put this behind him
He has a lot of bad days at the office,thats the problem

Blumers Bloomers said:

Not really, this is the players' own thread.

His performances will be discussed in this thread.

His performance yesterday was utter shite, that's not up for debate apparently, then it is fair for others to say similar.

Chappie said:
Blumers Bloomers said:

Really ? Can you name those bad days at the office ? I would love to debate them with you and any of the boo boy so called supporters of Manchester City. Me, I recall several excellent performances before his injury, which were highlighted earlier in this thread, plus an excellent one on his return v Palace, including a sublime cross to Silva which led to a goal. One dodgy performance and he is back to being a shit player who we all should be ashamed of and should never where the blue shirt again, despite playing his part many times in the successes we have had over the last five years.

Hes had a great season so far. Slipped below his high standards yesterday after his injury but I'm positive he'll be back to his best soon. At least it keeps the cocks on here off Clichy, Navas & Joe Hart for a while.

peter.evans said:
Chappie said:
Blumers Bloomers said:

Really ? Can you name those bad days at the office ? I would love to debate them with you and any of the boo boy so called supporters of Manchester City. Me, I recall several excellent performances before his injury, which were highlighted earlier in this thread, plus an excellent one on his return v Palace, including a sublime cross to Silva which led to a goal. One dodgy performance and he is back to being a shit player who we all should be ashamed of and should never where the blue shirt again, despite playing his part many times in the successes we have had over the last five years.

So called supporters of Manchester City?

Well maybe those so called supporters should accept players giving up just because it's got a bit tough, maybe we should tell those players who won the league two years out of the last three that they shouldn't have bothered because our fans are fucking idiots who will accept anything in a blue shirt. Fuck off.

Yes ai know Kolarov was one of those players but yesterday was unacceptable and its not the first time he's just given up.

fatbloke said:
peter.evans said:
Chappie said:

So called supporters of Manchester City?

Well maybe those so called supporters should accept players giving up just because it's got a bit tough, maybe we should tell those players who won the league two years out of the last three that they shouldn't have bothered because our fans are fucking idiots who will accept anything in a blue shirt. Fuck off.

Yes ai know Kolarov was one of those players but yesterday was unacceptable and its not the first time he's just given up.

Yes those so called supporters who are quick to pick on an I dividual player and try and hound that player out of the club from Ian Bowyer ( European cup winner ) to Richard Edghill to Javier Garcia etc etc yet turn a blind eye to those superhero s who never out a foot wrong eg Zabaleta who's been quite frankly distinctly average on several occasions this season and gave a daft free kick away which led to the equaliser. Kolarov wasn't the only one who had a shit game yesterday the biggest problem was Mangala and Fernando.

Zabaleta playing poorly or not wouldn't shit out of a tackle or a header like our official site "hardman", the bear minimum is to show some commitment and stick you're head or foot in where it counts......

peter.evans said:
Kolarov wasn't the only one who had a shit game yesterday the biggest problem was Mangala and Fernando.
Correct, but maybe the covering for Kolarov was their issue ? Commenting on a performance has nothing to do with "booboy" status, he was just dogshit yesterday, and people have a right to say so.

He didn't look fit (my missus, who's not exactly a regular, made that comment without any prompting from me after about 15 minutes), he should have been taken off at half time, he offered nothing good defensively, or going forward. Mangala spent most of the game covering two positions, and he was far from his best as a result, while Fernando started OK, but got steadily worse as our left side got done, they even started hitting long balls to that side it was so obvious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.