Player thread: Aleksandar Kolarov (2014/15)

Re: Aleks Kolarov - take a bow

If he put as much effort into playing football as he does giving off to the fans, maybe those who pay good money to watch the team won't have any frustrations to voice.

He had a go at the ball boy for not giving him the ball, load of fans near me just ended up giving up abuse.

He had a nightmare today.

We aren't going to sign a LB in January.

Petulant twat storming off down the tunnel after being replaced today.
Have a word with yourself AK.

whicko said:
AshtonBlueMooner said:
Kolarov falling out with East Stand today. I'm in the Family Stand but could see him remonstrating with fans. His distribution was sloppy today and he was slowing the play down so I assume fans were shouting for him to buck his ideas up but he clearly wasn't happy. I wish he would stop trying to do that stupid flick inside, he totally messed up today, as he usually does, and made himself look worse in the process. Definitely wasn't his game today though, think MP may have realised it too and reinforcements will be brought in. Maybe get a few quid for him whilst we can, I'm sure Inter would have him.
Shocking performance today, the guy is stealing a living time to move him on.

This....he was wank today just as he was against Burnley. Should have been hooked at half time he was that bad.

I'm on the player's side every time when this happens.

What kind of supporters have a go at a player over and over again when he's come back from an injury low on confidence, out of form, and hits a few balls backwards or gives it away the odd time? Mint fans! Should be proud of your fantastic support!

The funny thing is these people who got up to have a go at him contribute almost fuck all around 105 week-in-week out to the atmosphere. Yet they're on their feet having a moan at a player having a bad run!

I'm glad Kolarov has the balls to have a go back at these fuckers. It's happened over in the East Stand near me in the past (Sunderland 3-0 around October 2012, when he scored he ran over to the fans having a go at him previously) and also happened in over in the South Stand near the corner against Norwich in 2013.

Fair play to him, I say. Let's hope he gets out of this slump in form soon and get back to - what many might be forgetting - that fantastic form he was in last season.

KippaxCitizen said:
I'm on the player's side every time when this happens.

What kind of supporters have a go at a player over and over again when he's come back from an injury low on confidence, out of form, and hits a few balls backwards or gives it away the odd time? Mint fans! Should be proud of your fantastic support!

The funny thing is these people who got up to have a go at him contribute almost fuck all around 105 week-in-week out to the atmosphere. Yet they're on their feet having a moan at a player having a bad run!

I'm glad Kolarov has the balls to have a go back at these fuckers. It's happened over in the East Stand near me in the past (Sunderland 3-0 around October 2012, when he scored he ran over to the fans having a go at him previously) and also happened in over in the South Stand near the corner against Norwich in 2013.

You sound like a teenager with anger problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.