Player thread: Aleksandar Kolarov (2014/15)

Re: Aleks Kolarov - take a bow

The collective groan was because he pulled the ball back instead of pushing on, as the pass was intended for him to do so. It wasn't aimed at kolarov personally, anyone doing the same move (or lack of move) would have been groaned at equally. His reaction was shit though - especially as he wasn't exactly having his best game.

Piss poor in my opinion. Always out of position with no pace or willingness to get back. Dreadfully one footed. For a big lad he's shite in the air and for a big tough guy he tackles like a schoolgirl.

Very poor today.

He seems to be badly out of form and nothing went right for him all game.

I'm sure given time he will return to his best, but he needs playing time to rediscover it.

And playing like he is, will he get it?

A real conundrum for Pellers.

Looks like the half wits have turned on Kolarov for a while. Gives Joe, Caballero, Clichy, Yaya, Nasri, Navas, Dzeko, Mangala, Boyata a break. Its got to be these half wits have only supported City for 5 or 6 years tops. If its true fans gave Kolarov some stick directly from the stand they should fuck off & go back to what they done before supporting City, graffiti or whatever. When any player pulls that shirt on & crosses the line he should get the full support of the fans, no question, even more so if he is struggling on the day. The team don't need us when they're on top form, they need us when they're having an off day or a personal shitter to gee them up.

Kippaxman said:
Looks like the half wits have turned on Kolarov for a while. Gives Joe, Caballero, Clichy, Yaya, Nasri, Navas, Dzeko, Mangala, Boyata a break. Its got to be these half wits have only supported City for 5 or 6 years tops. If its true fans gave Kolarov some stick directly from the stand they should fuck off & go back to what they done before supporting City, graffiti or whatever. When any player pulls that shirt on & crosses the line he should get the full support of the fans, no question, even more so if he is struggling on the day. The team don't need us when they're on top form, they need us when they're having an off day or a personal shitter to gee them up.

Hang on

I was there today

Kolorov was gash but I did not boo him or vocally slag him off...nor did I hear anyone around me doing this

You are right to expect that our fans don't boo their own players. but , I'm sorry... that was not the case

On th other hand you are DEAD RIGHT that we should be getting behind the players when they are having a poor day... we need to get away from folded arms grim silence and give the lads the backing that they need

That said

I'm afraid that some of our old fans are just as guilty as the 'parvenues' that you sneer at....

defensive pessimism is nearly as useless as spoilt brat 'entitlement'

The collective groans, whilst not my bag, I can live with. As well as the odd loud aggressive, uneasily pleased, Pillock scattered around giving any player shit if they make one minor error.

But Giving one of our players "wanker" and V's as he is substituted, as I witnessed today, is a disgrace!

rnblade said:
Petulant twat storming off down the tunnel after being replaced today.
Have a word with yourself AK.

He didn't storm off. He sat with his team mates on the bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.