Player thread: Aleksandar Kolarov (2014/15)

Re: Aleks Kolarov - take a bow

He is the most bone idle player I have ever seen, should get rid as soon as possible.

Jogging back yet again yesterday when the opposition are breaking to score, he is cheating a living at City.

All this bollocks about the free kicks, how many has he scored? Cannot think of more than two or three.

Stick with Clichy and a young understudy

We have some complete wankers as fans. He is a great player and has been good for us. Is just feeling his way back in after injuries,

kolorov was too far up the pitch, when possession was lost ,there was a fast break ,he would of needed a rocket to get back to left back

Don't agree with booing players bit kolarov doesn't look like he is putting a shift in over recent weeks. My biggest frustration though is that you never see him make a tackle and I've never ever seen him try and win a 50/50. Unbelievable for a defender really.

What a bunch of wankers.

It wasn't even a month ago that Clichy was in the shittest vein of form in his life and Kolarov had nailed down the left back spot.

Fickle as fuck.

@BluePhil8 said:
What a bunch of wankers.

It wasn't even a month ago that Clichy was in the shittest vein of form in his life and Kolarov had nailed down the left back spot.

Fickle as fuck.
How exactly is it fickle to call a shite performance a shite performance?

@BluePhil8 said:
What a bunch of wankers.

Fickle as fuck.

Not for me he wasn`t.By far the better full back is Clichy by a country mile.Has stamina,gets forward,now producing some great wing balls and all in all,a million types better.Kolarov has a shooting boot,but other than that,he offers very little.

oakiecokie said:
worsleyweb said:
We have some complete wankers as fans. He is a great player and has been good for us. Is just feeling his way back in after injuries,

The worst excuse ever from a Kolo fan.

Don't talk shit. At this level it takes a few weeks to get back upto speed. Same as it did for nasri and various others. He was great last season. He must be sick of the stick he is getting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.