Player thread: Aleksandar Kolarov (2014/15)

Rammy Blue said:
He's fucking shite.
He's not though is he. He's not the best left back around and for the most part I always feel better when Clichy is in the team, but fucking shite isn't a term that can be levelled at any of our team - even Fernando.

shevtheblue said:
Don't care what anyone says, I like him. Best crosser in the squad, never complains even when he was rotated for no reason last year.

This.
Actually thinks he's decent and if he didn't play for us everyone would be wanting us to buy him.

HolisticJim said:
shevtheblue said:
Don't care what anyone says, I like him. Best crosser in the squad, never complains even when he was rotated for no reason last year.

This.
Actually thinks he's decent and if he didn't play for us everyone would be wanting us to buy him.

would it only be City fans that thought like that as i don't hear all the other top sides saying they want to get Kolarov ?

bluemc1 said:
HolisticJim said:
shevtheblue said:

This.

would it only be City fans that thought like that as i don't hear all the other top sides saying they want to get Kolarov ?

Maybe not but fans of other teams think Aleks is a good player.

I have to laugh at some of the Southstanders still moping because Aleks gave them the Vs!

ladies and gentleman this is why we fail in Europe by hanging on to shite like this

Tim of the Oak said:
bluemc1 said:
HolisticJim said:
This.

I have to laugh at some of the Southstanders still moping because Aleks gave them the Vs!

Sad ****, he's done it to other parts of the ground as well. Get his cock out of your mouth you fucking worm.

Seosa said:
Tim of the Oak said:
bluemc1 said:

Sad c**t, he's done it to other parts of the ground as well. Get his cock out of your mouth you fucking worm.

Piss poor effort at a WUM mate.

He's encouraged other parts of the ground to get behind the team - not a bad thing to do IMHO!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.