Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Re: Edin Dzeko (continued)

Haters will always hate no matter how good the player is. Haters expect dzeko to b able to play all positions.. hey, Ageuro is good but Dzeko is better physicaĺly, shooting n aerial. I prefer dzeko as our top striker. Aguero is not a top striker but his position is behind the top striker.

TonyM said:
Hope we get a decent offer for him early in the transfer window. He is a good striker but he is beyond lazy and has an awful touch both of which hamper our progress as a team. He scored two goals and I was still disgusted with him today.

At least his price might have risen this season.

Only Suarez has scored more away goals this season than Dzeko..

Tevez's golf club said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
You just registered now - with a name like Tevez's golf club?
Welcome to Blue Moon......

Thanks for the welcome. I really like Tevez and I thought the name might make some people on here smile.

I think many would have enjoyed Bellamy's golf club ;)<br /><br />-- Sun May 04, 2014 8:14 am --<br /><br />
sam-caddick said:
I think we would be mad to sell Dzeko, name a second striker who scores 20-25 goals a season in all competitions?

Goals are not our issue anyway, it's defensively that has cost us important points this season.

Been saying this all season fella...(erm edit...been saying this for the last 2 weeks fella)

:)

de niro said:
he's a very very good player, can't trap a bag of sand but a good player all the same.

Yep.. but Silva who can trap two bags of sand whilst reading a newspaper and drinking tea cannot score headers like Dzeko!!

;)

yeah whatever !! said:
TonyM said:
Hope we get a decent offer for him early in the transfer window. He is a good striker but he is beyond lazy and has an awful touch both of which hamper our progress as a team. He scored two goals and I was still disgusted with him today.

As I said he's a good striker but I think that a different striker would see us score more goals as a team. Too many times his touch or decision making ends a decent attack. And generally IMO he is lazy. It will cost us if we don't address our obvious faults. We'd should have learned that lesson last season. Obviously though any change will come with risks.

It's a tall order to get someone better than Dzeko but best to sell him for the highest bidder in the window and hope to pick someone up earlier. I'm hopeful that we have cover to cope if the right guy doesn't come along.

TonyM said:
yeah whatever !! said:
TonyM said:

As I said he's a good striker but I think that a different striker would see us score more goals as a team. Too many times his touch or decision making ends a decent attack. And generally IMO he is lazy. It will cost us if we don't address our obvious faults. We'd should have learned that lesson last season. Obviously though any change will come with risks.

It's a tall order to get someone better than Dzeko but best to sell him for the highest bidder in the window and hope to pick someone up earlier. I'm hopeful that we have cover to cope if the right guy doesn't come along.
Oh well ,in my opinion he's not lazy and also possesses that natural goal poachers knack of being where the goal scoring chance is gonna be.

TonyM said:
yeah whatever !! said:
TonyM said:

No offense, but I think you're spoiled. Players like C Ronaldo and Messi don't grow on trees.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.