Player thread: Gael Clichy (2014/15)

Re: Gael Clichy

Questy said:
1st Half he was Citys best player and ran his nuts off, not really his biggest fan but credit were it is due.

are you on fucking drugs????? their 1 goal was because of his falut for losing his man...he has no defending position in him anymore...we need to get grip oh him ASAP tbh...he offers nothing going forward and has beco,me average at defending too

MihaiCity said:
Questy said:
1st Half he was Citys best player and ran his nuts off, not really his biggest fan but credit were it is due.

are you on fucking drugs????? their 1 goal was because of his falut for losing his man...he has no defending position in him anymore...we need to get grip oh him ASAP tbh...he offers nothing going forward and has beco,me average at defending too
You seem upset. Calm yourself down to a rage ffs. Ive already said I don't rate him but IMO and that's the key part on forums, I thought he played well In 1st half, you do know that it is possible to make A mistake and still play well, if not I suppose aguero was pish last week when he missed the penalty.

Questy said:
MihaiCity said:
Questy said:

You seem upset. Calm yourself down to a rage ffs. Ive already said I don't rate him but IMO and that's the key part on forums, I thought he played well In 1st half, you do know that it is possible to make A mistake and still play well, if not I suppose aguero was pish last week when he missed the penalty.

And a sitter yesterday

If he wasn't HG, I think you'd struggle to find many people who think he should still be at the club. Not been good enough since the first title win, getting rapidly worse. Now a complete liability, needs to be shipped out as soon as possible.

BigOscar said:
If he wasn't HG, I think you'd struggle to find many people who think he should still be at the club. Not been good enough since the first title win, getting rapidly worse. Now a complete liability, needs to be shipped out as soon as possible.

This is why I have little patience with him, we know he can play a lot better and it's not as if he's had a string of injuries since that may have affected his form, he just seems to be going through the motions at times.

How this useless fucker gets to start games ahead of Kolarov is beyond me. I don't want him anywhere near the starting line up, given his poor run of form. Absolutely useless defensively as well as going forward.

Questy said:

I'm not really sure what game you were watching if you thought Clichy was our best player in the first half, he was woeful. He was caught out of position for their first, and nearly presented them with a second by playing a dreadful cross field pass in his own area straight to the West Ham forward. Other than that his passing was inaccurate, and his tendancy to cut back rather than crossing/taking on the fullback, was as infuriating as ever. Clichy was poor last season, and has continued in that vein this season. Left back is a position we definitely need to be addressing next summer, at the latest. We don't hjave a natural left sided midfielder so, time after time, our left back is exposed, we need a top quality option to negate this tactical issue, Clichy has proven beyond any real doubt the answer isn't him.

He was good as right-back in pre-season and actually crossing the ball. Maybe we should have not bothered with Sagna (who has only started 2 of our 9 league games despite the idea being to rotate him with Zaba) and just moved Clichy over that side as backup, saving a foreign spot for a new left-back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.