Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

8 weeks, according to Nasri himself. Could've been much worse.

Samir has just confirmed himself via Twitter that it will be 8 weeks:

@SamNasri19: Thank you everyone for your kind words and overwhelming support, i suppose its kind of good news that i will be out around 8 weeks

good news...

Samir Nasri Official ‏@SamNasri19 2m
Thank you everyone for your kind words and overwhelming support, i suppose its kind of good news that i will be out around 8 weeks

vartanick said:
good news...

Samir Nasri Official ‏@SamNasri19 2m
Thank you everyone for your kind words and overwhelming support, i suppose its kind of good news that i will be out around 8 weeks

Hopefully back and firing for the title run in then, certainly a hell of a lot better than missing him for the rest of the season. Doesn't account for niggles or getting back to match sharpness though. At least he won't miss the world cup, I bet he was distraught for a time laying on the pitch.

Citizen in Pakistan said:
aguero93:20 said:
Citizen in Pakistan said:
Yes he commited two fouls which both could have been seperate yellows but the ref saw both the tackles and termed it as a single yellow,whether he was right in his assesment or not is another topic of conversation,but the bottom line is for the whole incident he gave a yellow which could only b reviewd like I said before if some other fact comes to knowledge
you don't seem to understand how this works, the referee isn't the final court, the FA is. If a higher court see a punishment as too lenient or too strict, they can increase or decrease the punishment, it isn't technically a re-trial, so you don't need new evidence. Also, 'other facts coming to knowledge' would be satisfied if the referee sees the video footage after the game (which he doesn't have access to when he makes the original call) and changes his decision, either way DJ isn't relevant.

Fa comments on Dj incident"we have no jurisdiction to take retrospective action,the referee saw the incident,dealt with it at that time and we cannot take retrospective action"

You may be right but has there ever been an incident in premier league where a yellow card has been overturned as red later on?
I don't know for sure so I am asking you,but personally I don't think there would be

Rule was changed this year. Reither from Fulham was changed banned earlier this year under the new rule.

not as long as could have been feared, delighted for him he's back for the run in and Brazil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.