Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Barca can't seem to score against an Atletico Madrid team playing 4-4-2 against them in their meetings this season.

If Nasri was that bad he wouldn't be squeezing into a pair of fucking jeans.

When I tore my cartilage my knee immediately swelled up so much I had to wear shorts so hopefully his knee is not that badly injured.
On a separate point how do you know these are the jeans he wears when fu##ing LOL!!
CTID

Big games he misses are: Spurs A, Chelsea H, Barcelona H, United A OR Capital One Cup final, and possibly Barcelona A (touch and go for that).

He WILL be back for Arsenal A, Liverpool A, Everton A, United A (if rescheduled). though.

Arsenal and Newcastle fans respond on Twitter.

JZvinNv.jpg

BluessinceHydeRoad said:
Citizen in Pakistan said:
For all those wondering why don't FA have rules where they can review the yellow card decision and award the red even if the evidence suggest a clear red is because of the long standing international law principle of Double Jeopardy
This Principle is observed by all the sporting bodies , international organizations and nations.The principle states that an offender cannot be punished twiced for the same offence,so once a punishment has been dished out a new verdict cannot be given on the Same point.

It has nothing to do with double jeopardy, because no-one is being "tried" at all. If a "trial" had taken place the referee would be both judge and jury, which clearly doesn't accord with any long standing principle of international law. What the FA can do is review the sentence and any suspension to be inflicted. They used to refuse to do this because they felt it would undermine the referee's credibility and authority, but I believe they now accept the need for review in some cases.

It wasnt just the question of undermining refrees authority but they had no jurisdiction to take retrospective action but as aguero93.20 pointed out about the rule change on retrospective punishment action can be taken but even that depends on new facts coming to light as was the case in jizjaz and sasha reither incident earlier in the season,tbh honest this double jeopardy rule is the only thing i could think of considering alot of severe tackles escape a ban because a yellow was given

8 weeks will hopefully be a worse estimate!

Kun was supposed to be until late Feb but is back now.

Then again Jovetic is permanently out with little more than a twisted sock.

Let's hope he is Kun like!

Len Rum said:
Eight weeks.Could have been a lot worse. In the circumstances good news.

Still bad enough, considering how well he's playing.

Plus the fact it was from such an unnecessarily malicious challenge.

I hope Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa is happy with himself.

Definitely good news. Maybe a bit tricky for the club in terms of making a call on whether we need to sign someone. Don't think they will unless they can accelerate someone they were going to move for in the summer who could play in that position.

LoveCity said:
Big games he misses are: Spurs A, Chelsea H, Barcelona H, United A OR Capital One Cup final, and possibly Barcelona A (touch and go for that).

He WILL be back for Arsenal A, Liverpool A, Everton A, though.

Arsenal and Newcastle fans respond on Twitter.

JZvinNv.jpg
what a bunch of sad cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.