Player Topic: Aleks Kolarov 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the end of that game, when it was 2-1. Sterling had the ball just outside there box with aguero close and De Bryune to his left. Then you see Koralov running like a mad man in a 100 meter sprint to potentially crowd the area and get in the attackers way. Not to forget the possibility of being hit in the break.

He just doesn't think...

Accept thinking he's a winger.

I agree this sprint at the end of the game sums him up perfectly. Selfish player, doesn't care about his teammate at all.
Zab should take his place until Clichy's return.

I agree this sprint at the end of the game sums him up perfectly. Selfish player, doesn't care about his teammate at all.
Zab should take his place until Clichy's return.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one to notice it. He does it constantly. Then you see Sagna the other side, he let's Navas most of the time run at his fullback without getting involved. He provides support at all times and offers the overlap when 'needed' and that's because he's a real fullback who's also thinking about defensive duties aswel as letting the winger do his job.

Look at the end of that game, when it was 2-1. Sterling had the ball just outside there box with aguero close and De Bryune to his left. Then you see Koralov running like a mad man in a 100 meter sprint to potentially crowd the area and get in the attackers way. Not to forget the possibility of being hit in the break.

He just doesn't think...

Maybe he's being deceived by the number on his back. I think Zabaleta should be given a chance in his stead before clichy gets back

I thought he had a really good game tonight. Contributed to a huge amount of positives for us with the ball.

He just doesn't think...

Wish he ran back as quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.