Player Topic: Aleks Kolarov 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same story always. He is an option up front but most of our defensive problems come because of him not being on his defensive position. They were walking through that left side at will at times.

No - I'm not saying he was wonderful but I thought he was ok.

I guess that's why we all love the game, different opinions ! I honestly ended up in absolute despair watching him stray out of position defensively, then constantly hitting the legs of defenders with his crosses because he doesnt bother looking up before he tries to cross. Hey ho.

In general, I thought he did ok(-ish). Still ropey defensively, though, and his decision-making on the goal was awful .

He is. Easy target scapegoat..I've seen terrible fullbacks in my time of watching city..this man is a winner..stats..champion twice.also cups and contributed loads more to the cause.

Shite tonight, dilly dallied too much on the ball when in possession. Don't think he had much help defensively though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.