Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

waspish said:
moomba said:
What rating did Ashton give Smalling for the derby? Any more than 0 and his 1/10 for Mangala is an absolute pisstake.

Here you go the ratings for the derby

MATCH FACTS

Manchester City: Hart 7, Zabaleta 6, Kompany 6.5, Demichelis 7, Clichy 6.5, Navas 7.5, Toure 7.5, Fernando 6.5, Milner 7.5 (Nasri 70, 5), Aguero 8 (Fernandinho 83), Jovetic 6.5 (Dzeko 71, 5).

Subs not used: Sagna, Sinclair, Caballero, Boyata.

Booked: Demichelis, Fernando, Zabaleta

Goals: Aguero 63

Manager: Manuel Pellegrini 7

Manchester United: De Gea 7.5, Valencia 4.5, Smalling 2, Rojo 4 (McNair 56,5), Shaw 6.5, Fellaini 7, Blind 5.5, Rooney 7.5, Januzaj 6 (Carrick 43, 6.5), Van Persie 6 (Wilson 82), Di Maria 7.

Subs not used: Mata, Lindegaard, Herrera, Fletcher.

Booked: Blind, Smalling

Sent off: Smalling

Manager: Louis van Gaal 6.5

Man of the Match: Aguero

Referee: Michael Oliver 4

*Match ratings by Laurie Whitwell at the Etihad
There you go. I'd ban the **** for that alone.

moomba said:
waspish said:
moomba said:
What rating did Ashton give Smalling for the derby? Any more than 0 and his 1/10 for Mangala is an absolute pisstake.

MATCH FACTS

Manchester City: Hart 7, Zabaleta 6, Kompany 6.5, Demichelis 7, Clichy 6.5, Navas 7.5, Toure 7.5, Fernando 6.5, Milner 7.5 (Nasri 70, 5), Aguero 8 (Fernandinho 83), Jovetic 6.5 (Dzeko 71, 5).

Manchester United: De Gea 7.5, Valencia 4.5, Smalling 2, Rojo 4 (McNair 56,5), Shaw 6.5, Fellaini 7, Blind 5.5, Rooney 7.5, Januzaj 6 (Carrick 43, 6.5), Van Persie 6 (Wilson 82), Di Maria 7.

There you go. I'd ban the c**t for that alone.

But the bloke who did the ratings was Laurie Whitwell ;)

AlloBoi said:
Just coming back to the 1/10 does he not think if one of our centre backs was anywhere near as bad as that we would have conceded at least 1? To give a centre back a 1/10 and the team to keep a clean sheet is pure idocticy

He was obviously pissed. He gave the ref a 6

Samuel's match report is superbly ironic

waspish said:
moomba said:
waspish said:

MATCH FACTS

There you go. I'd ban the c**t for that alone.

But the bloke who did the ratings was Laurie Whitwell ;)
He can go too.

I thought he had a good game today
Was unlucky to be booked for his first foul, seems other team's players are allowed several fouls before a booking, and the second yellow seemed to be a 50/50 battle for the ball that he was stronger in

I just saw Mangala got a 1. LOL. See that's why in another thread I said that Tottenham fans are the most knowledgeable and realistic in London. Palace fans passionate about their football, but who would pay attention to anything they say about the game.

He's getting far too much stick. Not playing badly at all either. The media can't wait for him to fail and are wanking over every mistake. I'll judge him at the end of the season but for now he's coming along nicely.

Benarbia said:
Vinnie will be retired before this lad gets up to scratch
Utter gash, he took one for Yaya today, clearly got talent and will be a legend if he survives the Bluemoon bashers.
Judge him next year and I will apologise if he does not improve.

[video][/video]
spacecadet said:
JustAnotherCityFan said:
Daily Fail gave him a 1/10 today. Bit fucking harsh.

Eliaquim Mangala: There should be an investigation by the Fraud Office into this guy cost £32m. Unforgivable to pay this amount. It seems impossible on the evidence so far. Sent off. Dreadful.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2854935/Southampton-0-3-Manchester-City-PLAYER-RATINGS-Vincent-Kompany-class-Eliaquim-Mangala-simply-dreadful.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... adful.html</a>
Not clicking it but fuckin' disgraceful.

No way that tw8t watched the game. Best defender on the park, Vinnie was a 7 max as his passing was dreadful at time, just lumped it forward. Pay no heed and don't click the link. We have a player that will be, with a bit of luck, one of the best in the world IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.