Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

Blueband Brother said:
I believe the media are being incredibly harsh on Mangala, perhaps they are looking for something a tad bit negative to rest on after a very positive performance by the team.They are trying to drive a narrative to the masses about the player and hope it sticks. Mangala is a talented player and is going to get better when he is fully accustomed with the league.

He was not spectacular today but I cannot really criticize his performance. He had a good game.

Exactly right

Bluewonder said:
Whilst it was Yaya's fault he was put in a dodgy position, why on Earth didn't he slide in to win the ball, instead of that daft shoulder charge?

He tried to get in front of Long, didn't quite manage it. Did the right thing in my book.

Bluster said:
A little unlucky with 2nd booking but had no idea where Pelle was earlier in the game when Hart saved 1 on 1.

As far as he was concerned Pelle was offside. The problem was that Clichy played him onside.

George Hannah said:
We'll hear no more criticism of Big Eli thank you all very much. He's our Blue Monster for years to come and he's worth every penny we paid.
This all day long

The more I look at his second yellow the more I think he was just stronger than Long and I am not sure it was even afoul to be honest, just two players competing. That said the ref had his card out before Long hit the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.