Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

KippaxCitizen said:
Mister Appointment said:
blueinsa said:
Agreed. World class for years to come without a doubt. New league, new country and new team mates. Once settled he is going to be one hell of a player.

No preseason to speak of. Been in the side 8 week max and people are already writing him off. Knee jerk is too polite.
Which people are these then? Your reaction is knee jerk.

My assessment was that he needs more composure and itelligence in his play.

Did he not show enough against Chelsea and Bayern?

Like I said your assessment was shit.

He's a liability !

I know the guys only a youngster but he's very error prone and dives in far far too much. As a kid you're manager would always say 'never dive in' its basic stuff.

There are far better players in that position than him, infact we could have bought two for he's price tag !

Worzel Gummidge#9 said:
He's a liability !

I know the guys only a youngster but he's very error prone and dives in far far too much. As a kid you're manager would always say 'never dive in' its basic stuff.

There are far better players in that position than him, infact we could have bought two for he's price tag !
Fucking clueless.......Aunt Sally needs a shag, off you pop.

Sky Blue said:
Worzel Gummidge#9 said:
He's a liability !

Fucking clueless.......Aunt Sally needs a shag, off you pop.[/quote

Sorry babe did that one hit a nerve ha ha ha ha freak

Sky Blue said:
Worzel Gummidge#9 said:
He's a liability !

Fucking clueless.......Aunt Sally needs a shag, off you pop.[/quote

Sorry babe did that one hit a nerve ha ha ha ha freak

He's already better than smalling or jones, he will be in vinnys class by next season....a monster of a defender.

Sky Blue said:
Worzel Gummidge#9 said:
He's a liability !

Fucking clueless.......Aunt Sally needs a shag, off you pop.

Quality SB haha !!!

Worzel Gummidge#9 said:
He's a liability !

Name the two then.

Worzel Gummidge#9 said:
He's a liability !

Do these far better players reside at your beloved trafford rangers by chance lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.