Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

Mister Appointment said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Mister Appointment said:
Did he not show enough against Chelsea and Bayern?

Like I said your assessment was shit.
A bit like yours about Milner then.

The forum equivalent of "i know you are but what am i".

My assessment of Milner is that he's deeply inconsistent. He did very well today. But he's a squad player and doesn't get in the side ahead of Nasri or Navas IMO and it seems in the manager's too. Well not unless you need a grafter to do a particular marking job.
You said if it was up to you you'd let his contract run down and get rid. But a player like Milner is essential to a title challenging team.

I'm sure Mangala will improve, but he absolutely does need more composure and intelligence in his game.

I don't think it was intent but I just don't get why he stuck his leg out. I've never ever seen anyone jump for a header by sticking their leg out 90 degrees.

I think he'll be an absolute crackin player . He looks good now. Just gets a mixture of over enthusiasm and settling into English football that is makin him make mistakes.

Mangala, in my opinion, is becoming a liability. That kick on Et'oo was disgraceful & he was lucky not to be sent off. His foot was too high for a ball that was going nowhere near him.

He was sent off in a previous match, appears to be collecting yellow cards like confetti and I am concerned about his attitude.

BlueHalli said:
I think he'll be an absolute crackin player . He looks good now. Just gets a mixture of over enthusiasm and settling into English football that is makin him make mistakes.

Very strong, great in the air, can ping a long pass. A little raw and over exuberant but I think he will be great for us.

If he cut out the silly mistakes and impetuousness he'd be amazing. At his age it's normal to have these issues.

Defenders have brain farts, but this lad can be something special.

Asides from one moment of lunacy, he was class today. As he was at Southampton.

If he didn't have the mistakes in him, he'd be one of the best defenders in the World already.

I thinks he's really exciting.

Getting better every game as he adjusts to his teammates and the system.

Eccles Blue said:
Mangala, in my opinion, is becoming a liability. That kick on Et'oo was disgraceful & he was lucky not to be sent off. His foot was too high for a gall that was going nowhere near him.

He was sent off in a previous match, appears to be collecting yellow cards like confetti and I am concerned about his attitude.
I'm not concerned about his attitude and I don't know how you can be since (I assume) you don't know him. However I agree with the rest. He's been shocking for us bar that Chelsea game where Kompany gave a masterclass in handling Costa.

schfc6 said:
If he cut out the silly mistakes and impetuousness he'd be amazing. At his age it's normal to have these issues.

Defenders have brain farts, but this lad can be something special.

Asides from one moment of lunacy, he was class today. As he was at Southampton.

If he didn't have the mistakes in him, he'd be one of the best defenders in the World already.

I thinks he's really exciting.

He's young and will only get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.