Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

Wish he'd cut out the unnecessary stupid aspects of his game, always seems to pick up a card early on in the match and then he's on edge for the duration. Not doing my health much good either...otherwise there's definitely a world-class defender just waiting to be unearthed.

Pam said:
schfc6 said:
If he cut out the silly mistakes and impetuousness he'd be amazing. At his age it's normal to have these issues.

Defenders have brain farts, but this lad can be something special.

Asides from one moment of lunacy, he was class today. As he was at Southampton.

If he didn't have the mistakes in him, he'd be one of the best defenders in the World already.

I thinks he's really exciting.

He's young and will only get better.
He's 24, that's not that young. But I'm sure he'll get better.

Eccles Blue said:
Mangala, in my opinion, is becoming a liability. That kick on Et'oo was disgraceful & he was lucky not to be sent off. His foot was too high for a ball that was going nowhere near him.

He was sent off in a previous match, appears to be collecting yellow cards like confetti and I am concerned about his attitude.
Do you think there was any intent? He was clearly jumping for the ball and caught him accidentally

80s Shorts said:
BlueHalli said:
I think he'll be an absolute crackin player . He looks good now. Just gets a mixture of over enthusiasm and settling into English football that is makin him make mistakes.

Very strong, great in the air, can ping a long pass. A little raw and over exuberant but I think he will be great for us.

He gets forward brilliantly . So good so, that I can see him doin a job in midfield . I think he stepped into kompanys boots today and ran the defence. His high bout was also unintentionally and I don't see him being a loose cannon or a dirty player . His mistakes have just been due to settling. He'll find himself and, with kompany, we'll have a rock solid central defence .

Look at mangala and then think about savic . We have nothing to worry about .

Eccles Blue said:
Mangala, in my opinion, is becoming a liability. That kick on Et'oo was disgraceful & he was lucky not to be sent off. His foot was too high for a ball that was going nowhere near him.

He was sent off in a previous match, appears to be collecting yellow cards like confetti and I am concerned about his attitude.
His 'attitude'?? what a load of shite.

The only attitude he has is one of a winner,he doesn't give up and offers his best every game.The reason he is lacking composure at times is purely down to his (over)enthusiasm and desire to impress.
Once he settles,he'll be awesome.

That high foot was inexcusable.

Absolutely no need or possible reason for your foot to be in that position, it was that unnatural, unless you do so on purpose.

Lucky to stay on the pitch for that challenge. Does stupidity far to often in my opinion.

FantasyIreland said:
Eccles Blue said:

His 'attitude'?? what a load of shite.

The only attitude he has is one of a winner,he doesn't give up and offers his best every game.The reason he is lacking composure at times is purely down to his (over)enthusiasm and desire to impress.
Once he settles,he'll be awesome.
His attitude means diddly squat if he ends up spending time watching in the stands because of suspensions!
There's no doubting that he's shown some real quality in his short time with us but if we're praising him for his potential then it's only fair to say that right here and now there's an error or two inside him.

I hope fingers crossed that if he play the away stoke game he will do well against their Rugby team

pudge said:
That high foot was inexcusable.

Absolutely no need or possible reason for your foot to be in that position, it was that unnatural, unless you do so on purpose.
You think he tried to kick the player when the corner's coming into him? He's entirely focussed on the ball and caught him by accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.