Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arnautovic was being a dick trying to stop Navas taking a quick throw and Delph was just standing up for a teammate. He appeared to say a few choice words to the pompous arse who then wanted to carry it on. You'd think he'd be happy with the win but he is one class prick. Bit of handbags to be honest but Delph did well sticking up for his mate.

Glad to hear it, good to see someone in our midfield has a pair of bollocks. I'd stopped watching at that point as it was painful.

As for Arnautovic; he's like Zlatan without the talent... which says a hell of a lot about our defence at the moment.

Apparently Arnautovic started on Navas, so Delph had a word as did Otamendi - the only 2 outfielders with any balls today.

People saying Delph would get banged out, it's not about size I've seen Fabian in the boxing gym and I'd back him against that foreign bottle job with a fucking girl's hairdo. Delph should be starting more, he's got bite to his game and nastiness which we've not had for the last 2 or 3 years since Barry and De Jong left. Same with Otto, loved his kick on Inter reject, should've come in the first ten mins though.

Apparently Arnautovic started on Navas, so Delph had a word as did Otamendi - the only 2 outfielders with any balls today.

People saying Delph would get banged out, it's not about size I've seen Fabian in the boxing gym and I'd back him against that foreign bottle job with a fucking girl's hairdo. Delph should be starting more, he's got bite to his game and nastiness which we've not had for the last 2 or 3 years since Barry and De Jong left. Same with Otto, loved his kick on Inter reject, should've come in the first ten mins though.

Should have started for fucks sake, and dont give me any bollocks about protection or anything. How is a player meant to build momentum when they are taken out of the team as soon as they start getting going?

Him and Navas came on and looked like the only players who actually fancied tackling someone. No idea why he came on for Fernandinho though, even if he was having a mare. The 4th official tried to do us a favour and bring off Demichelis instead for an attacking substitution, but Pellers managed to correct it and make it a pointless like for like double swap

Should have started today. I get the feeling Manuel has his favourites and doesn't watch through the same analytic eyes the rest of the football world does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.