Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Arnautovic started on Navas, so Delph had a word as did Otamendi - the only 2 outfielders with any balls today.

People saying Delph would get banged out, it's not about size I've seen Fabian in the boxing gym and I'd back him against that foreign bottle job with a fucking girl's hairdo. Delph should be starting more, he's got bite to his game and nastiness which we've not had for the last 2 or 3 years since Barry and De Jong left. Same with Otto, loved his kick on Inter reject, should've come in the first ten mins though.
Agree with that. Bradford and Buenos Aires.

Delph should be starting every relevant game.

Delph is nothing more than a squad player who is here because he is English and its a worry when all of a sudden we are clinging to his performances that are equally not good enough.

For all his limitations he gives us something no other player in the squad can. Yesterday's game was perfect for him, I'm astonished he didn't start. At present he should be an automatic starter.

For all his limitations he gives us something no other player in the squad can. Yesterday's game was perfect for him, I'm astonished he didn't start. At present he should be an automatic starter.

He didnt start because he just came back from 2 serious hamstring injuries. Playing him 3 games in 1 week (and 4 in 10 days) is a major risk. If he gets injured again, we are left playing MDM in central midfield. Then you would start longing for a Stoke-like performance where we only lose 2-0.

He didnt start because he just came back from 2 serious hamstring injuries. Playing him 3 games in 1 week (and 4 in 10 days) is a major risk. If he gets injured again, we are left playing MDM in central midfield. Then you would start longing for a Stoke-like performance where we only lose 2-0.

Then he should have been rested for Hull instead as it was a less important game against weaker opposition.

I don't think we crumble like we did yesterday if Delph started instead of Fernando.

Delph isn't the most talented player in the world, but he works extremely hard, is tough and passes it forward. Good player.

Delph is nothing more than a squad player who is here because he is English and its a worry when all of a sudden we are clinging to his performances that are equally not good enough.

Absolute bullshit. His limited performances so far have been very encouraging. He's not got the natural ability of someone like Yaya granted but he's got more quality than he's given credit for. If he had an "inho" on the end of his name he'd get more credit than he gets from some. You need players like him in the team, especially in games like yesterday. You'd think every City fan would understand that given the role Milner played for us over the last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.