Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One player unsettled his club, demanded a transfer and didn't go to training until they sold him.

The other realised he didn't want to move then moved anyway after a few days of ego stroking.

You'll know what I mean here mate when I say that our dealings have been absolutely straight out of the Barca playbook this window. Worth his weight in gold this fella, no doubt at all that he'll land KdB and quite probably Pogba to go along with him.

No more "classy City", get the deals done
Fucking right mate. No more bidding wars or being used for leverage. Schmooze the player and agent, presumably shake hands on a deal dependant on having an 'exclusive', and then go to the player's club and inform them we are buying their player as long as the price is right, and that nobody else will be bidding.

Magnificent work by the club. Top class. I hope people can see that.

Just to reiterate. There's not a club in England wouldn't buy Delph at that price.

not sure what to make of the delph signing, i like the price and he fills the english quota but what improvements can he make to the midfield???

Delph is a QUICK box to box midfielder that covers a lot of ground.

As well as being two footed, if he's allowed to express his game, he's good at the long cross field pass to set up counter attacks.

Underrated by some on here that just want stellar names to be in our team. This would not work.

Balance is the name of the game and Delph gives us what we badly need.

Welcome Fabian.

#crazydayz

Villa fans, the media, haters and bitters can whinge about the money all they want but, assuming the deal on the table was the same, this transfer proves once and for all that players come to us for the chance of glory, not £.

The money is the same, that ain't why he changed his mind, what was eating away at him was the fact he'd turned down the chance to win things.

While I didn't want him, as I wasn't impressed with him in the FA Cup, I hope playing with our superior squad, he raises his game and proves me very wrong! If he can do anything close to what he previous holder of that shirt did for us, I will be very happy!

After we played Villa I put a post on here that we should sign Delph and it was laughed off by a few.

Villa fans,just think if you are pissed with City signing one of your best imagine if you were in the middle of a relegation fight and your manager was poached,what a shit act that would be hey? Karmas a woman.

Rme29UU.jpg

tumblr_inline_mk7p67nBTp1qz4rgp.gif

Villa fans, the media, haters and bitters can whinge about the money all they want but, assuming the deal on the table was the same, this transfer proves once and for all that players come to us for the chance of glory, not £.

The money is the same, that ain't why he changed his mind, what was eating away at him was the fact he'd turned down the chance to win things.

Spot on, but it doesn't matter what others think, they will never change their opinions because they are born out of jealousy.

Fuck em all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.