Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa fans, the media, haters and bitters can whinge about the money all they want but, assuming the deal on the table was the same, this transfer proves once and for all that players come to us for the chance of glory, not £.

The money is the same, that ain't why he changed his mind, what was eating away at him was the fact he'd turned down the chance to win things.

And the fact that Villa are about to sell their best striker! No ambition,Championship awaits.

He's a decent home grown player. I really hope he ups his game when he's with Silva & Yaya. He's got a fantastic opportunity now.

That's two England Players Joe has tapped up, get the lad a commission. Now we just need Denayer, Vinnie, Samir, Clichy and Viera to do the same.

He's no worse than Fernando, and he's HG which is a huge bonus.
I can't help but think he's seen Benteke heading for the exit and realised Villa just aren't going to be competing at a high standard. It's better for him to give it a go at City, and if the worst comes to the worst, he'll still be able to play in the PL - and if he's does as well as Barry, or Milner, then he won't be looking back.

I really don't know a great deal about him to be honest, but I tend to trust the clubs judgement on players, sometimes they work out sometimes they don't they are not buying cars where a certain quality can be guaranteed rather human beings and all that goes with being human (enough deep talk) I am really liking the way we are going about our buisiness very professional and like has been mentioned very like the two Spanish giants operate without much fanfare and press leaks

I like Villa as a club and hope that one day they are taken over by someone who is prepared to invest not only in the playing side but also in their City, I hope they use the cash from the sale of their two best players wisely

Welcome to Gods Own Club Fabian

With Benteke seemingly leaving Aston Villa, Delph has obviously reconsidered his position and made the bold move to overturn his decision.

I am very skeptical about this deal and did not want it to happen because I don't see him as a City player and It will be an enormous challenge for him in this environment There are obvious advantages to this deal including the fee and more importantly the home grown quota, which obviously is not an ideal motive to sign a player. Therefore it is up to Delph to prove that he can cut it at this level. He seems ready to face the challenge and I wish him the best of luck. He certainly has a case to be ahead of Fernando but we have to wait and see.

A more pertinent point about this deal is the point I have been making and continue to make, which is that the club-Txiki and his crew, are no longer going to concede anything. They have identified their targets and are going IN!! for all of them and this is very encouraging for the rest of this transfer window in terms of the remaining primary targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.