Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's no worse than Fernando, and he's HG which is a huge bonus.
I can't help but think he's seen Benteke heading for the exit and realised Villa just aren't going to be competing at a high standard. It's better for him to give it a go at City, and if the worst comes to the worst, he'll still be able to play in the PL - and if he's does as well as Barry, or Milner, then he won't be looking back.

Agree with this. Still curious about what explanation Delph will give about what happened in the last 7 days. Easiest escape being Benteke leaving.

CKI7UjhWgAAh2Nc.jpg:large

They're not taking it well.

Yeah, that's the only logical conclusion to come to, Delph is playing more than expected so it must be because we didn't sign Pogba!
Or maybe he is the replacement for Fernandinho, who knows what the plans are for the future but i could see this being the case.

I'd like to think after what has to be the record for pages per minute thread in the transfer forum and a near 30 page "Official" thread that this is not the first obligatory youtube video...

Yeah, that's the only logical conclusion to come to, Delph is playing more than expected so it must be because we didn't sign Pogba!

Err, that's not the point I was making.

My point was that Delph's playing time is far from a given at present, you'd probably expect him to get a similar amount to Fernando at present, maybe a bit more.

If we sign Pogba, he'd get less playing time. Fairly obvious.

If he gets a lot of playing time, then that could only mean we haven't sufficiently strengthened in his position - for example, by missing out on Pogba.

Or of course, it could be the case that we land all our targets, including Pogba, but have a few injuries in centre mid.

Delph is a good signing, but he shouldn't be one of the first names in the starting XI.

He could prove a revelation, and warrant a starting spot. But at present, I think most would agree we should have him ear marked as a solid back up and option for rotation.

Fb page called Fabian delph - lying c*nt with pictures and videos of snakes, a sign at the villa ground calling him a snake and a video of delph' shirt being burnt with the guy saying burn you c*nt you wait you c*nt.

Think they're handling it well tbf

Agree with this. Still curious about what explanation Delph will give about what happened in the last 7 days. Easiest escape being Benteke leaving.

Well. Just read his explanation. I guess his emotion as a Villa captain took over last week. Quickly realizing he could miss out a unique opportunity to challenge in the very top of England and Europe.

Ok. I can except this. And if I couldn't it would be my problem. He's a City player now. I'll support him and I sincerely hope he will keep developing himself to become a legend with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.