Player Topic: Fernando (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he played really well last night. IF Silva isnt fit for Saturday morning I would be tempted to have the Fernando , Fernandhino and Yaya all starting Yaya behind Kun. With Sterling and KDB out wide as the Spurs game will be a tricky 1 this weekend.

Just me or did he look a yard quicker, his positional play was better, and he was good on the ball, looking to go forward, as I think Ric has mentioned, he's rated as high as Matic in Portugal, so if he reached a high level he could be hugely important this season.

He looked fitter, faster and sharper than last season.

Hopefully, he will carry on like that for the rest of the season.

I think he played really well last night. IF Silva isnt fit for Saturday morning I would be tempted to have the Fernando , Fernandhino and Yaya all starting Yaya behind Kun. With Sterling and KDB out wide as the Spurs game will be a tricky 1 this weekend.
For me you can't have Fernando and Fernandinho in the same team. I think they stifle each other's play, last night was a prime example. It'd be hard to leave out Fernandinho right now.

Just me or did he look a yard quicker, his positional play was better, and he was good on the ball, looking to go forward, as I think Ric has mentioned, he's rated as high as Matic in Portugal, so if he reached a high level he could be hugely important this season.

He was playing agaisnt Sunderland.

Thought he looked pretty good today, particularly in the first half.

At the end he looked a bit shot, but bear in mind he was the only person in central midfield when Yaya and Ferna went off. Not sure you can judge him based on a situation when we are throwing everyone forward and desperate for a goal.

He's way to slow for the Premier League. Yes he has certain qualities but he's nowhere near good enough for us. I've seen enough.

hmmm, i thought he was ponderous and slowed things up too much, perhaps i watched a different game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.