Player Topic: Fernando (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if it was Fernandinho + Fernando together Dinho would prove just as big an attacking threat as Yaya. When called up to produce a shot or killer pass I think he delivers as often as Yaya does. Perhaps he could even dictate play like Yaya does, if instructed to.
I think he could work on his passes,he probably needs yaya to not be there to be able to try it

Played very well today overall. He set up Bony perfectly at the start of the 2nd half but he blew it.

Wonderful tonight. Watching it on a stream I thought we'd done the old Sunday league and just played Fernandinho under Fernando's name.

Very front footed tonight, dynamic and aggressive, always an option too. Brilliant.

I'm not having it, he's shit, a load of posters, most of which have never seen the inside of the Etihad said so, he's worse than Garcia, in fact he's worse than Ged Brannan (not that those criticising him know who that is) the way some went on about him

Get fucking rid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.