Player Topic: Fernando (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair on him, he did say he was carrying a groin strain most of last season, so perhaps any under performance concerns by the fans were a tad hasty. Great to see him in full flow now though.

But a lot of them play pissed and after joints and 20 fags, so if they can do it .... ;-)

Fernando's passing today at Villa.

Good defending, but really he gives us nothing on the counter attack. or when we attack.
The opposition often give him yards of space in front of him, but he never steps in to exploit it.
I guess I should be happy that the majority of his passes today were very slightly forwards.

Fernando's passing today at Villa.

Good defending, but really he gives us nothing on the counter attack. or when we attack.
The opposition often give him yards of space in front of him, but he never steps in to exploit it.
I guess I should be happy that the majority of his passes today were very slightly forwards.

I would prefer him to only play in a midfield two against the likes of villa.

I know he's not a striker but he missed two good chances today and we didn't have a striker for an hour so someone's got to finish some of the chances!

Ballooned one over by not getting his head over the ball in the first half and he wasn't under much pressure, and hit the bar with a header that was a bit behind him but not really could have scored.

It might be harsh to lay these at his door but these are the chances we had and we didn't have anyone up front. So who else is going to score them (well, other than absolute sitters from Sterling and de Bruyne!)

I would prefer him to only play in a midfield two against the likes of villa.
We absolutely did not need 3 midfielders like that today, and to do so at the expense of playing a striker for most of it was criminal.

Even with his subs he still kept 3 CMs on with Delph, I don't get the sudden obsession considering he played a 2 man midfield nearly every game for the last 2 years.

Screen-Shot-2014-12-12-at-09.11.09.png

I know he's not a striker but he missed two good chances today and we didn't have a striker for an hour so someone's got to finish some of the chances!

Ballooned one over by not getting his head over the ball in the first half and he wasn't under much pressure, and hit the bar with a header that was a bit behind him but not really could have scored.

It might be harsh to lay these at his door but these are the chances we had and we didn't have anyone up front. So who else is going to score them (well, other than absolute sitters from Sterling and de Bruyne!)

You need to re read your own post and realise how silly that it is

Back to his atrocious worst.

Baffling how Delph was dropped for this man after both players' recent performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.