Player Topic: Fernando (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather play George Evans than Fernando. This is not a knee jerk reaction after today. I simply believe that George would offer more to the squad than Fernando.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt on his injury but to walk off and sit on the fucking bench like he did was too much for me to bare im afraid.

Honestly, thought he was better than Fernandinho today, who was completely invisible, but the pair of them were pretty hopeless. Far too much missing of last ditch tackles and far too much being the wrong side of people, but possibly also because he was the only one of our team actually trying to put in a tackle, but missing as many as he made.

Pretty telling that apparently the other 5 players ahead of him only managed 5 tackles between them and not a single interception (compared to Fernando's 5 tackles and 2 interceptions). Delph and Navas combined for more than between the two of them despite only being on about half an hour. Shit effort all round.

I think today dispells any faint hope that he might come good. Disgraceful 'defensive midfield' performance.

Worst 3 performances of the season (Spurs, Liverpool and Stoke) all featured Fernando in CM and MD at CB. I'd get rid of both as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.