Player Topic: Fernando (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started to believe he was on the improve, wrong though as that was an abysmal 1/10 performance. Delph is light years ahead of him.

had a stinker, but then so did many. i wouldnt overreact but i would be promoting Delph above him in the pecking order

Thread back open......fill your boots

Where do you even begin?

I guess we have to accept not every player has Yaya''s athletic, agile ball-winning style, or can match Gelson Fernandes' technique and towering, influential style.

On the plus side, he is quite tall.

We were actually better with 10 men. Garbage today and shall never again play in a two men midfield.

A quitter who should never be allowed to pull on the jersey again - the one that a lot of us would die to wear.

An absolute bottle job who is completely and utterly what is wrong with modern British football. Keeping our young homegrown lads out of their team just because he's Brazilian and cost money.

I've always backed the lad too, but he has to go. He and Demechelis looked like they wanted to be subbed all afternoon, disgrace to Manchester City and disgrace to our fans who pay thousands of pounds a year to watch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.