Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

Mister Appointment said:
Mid Feb is utterly pointless. We need him for the CL and PL run in. Otherwise we need to buy an attacking player IMO.

at least mid feb covers for yaya. bearing in mind we all thought he'd be gone early jan i'll take mid feb.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
[bigimghttp://www.adirondackbasecamp.com/basecamp/wp-content/uploads/logos-2.jpg][/bigimg]
I've seen that before at probablyveryclever.gdm.uk

jollylescott said:
[bigimghttp://www.adirondackbasecamp.com/basecamp/wp-content/uploads/logos-2.jpg][/bigimg]
I'm very run down at the moment. Not at my sharpest. My body can't take the December pummeling it used to :-(

It wasn't that funny anyway.

jollylescott said:
I'm very run down at the moment. Not at my sharpest. My body can't take the December pummeling it used to :-(

a sleeping giant almost.

de niro said:
jollylescott said:

a sleeping giant almost.
What time you getting to the Vine?

moomba said:
Neville Kneville said:
moomba said:
And what happens to salesmen that continually let down customers and potential customers?

They'll make a decision based on whats best for the group, not MCFC. If Lampard stays for the season it may be to the benefit of MCFC but it won't for NYCFC. Whether it's considered best for the group or not, I guess we'll see.

But I won't expect any NYCFC supporters to be happy about if it their interests are sacrificed for the group. Nor should they be.

There are no NYCFC supporters ffs! There is no such thing!

There are some geezers who are going to turn up & watch a new club, some of whom may decide they like it, & become supporters.

They have fuck all to complain about. If they eventually become supporters & one day we turn up & pinch one of their best players when they are fighting for a title, then they will have something to complain about. Right now, we are sponsoring a new club for them to decide if they would like to support it or not.

Bollocks. Each and every point you make.

What do you mean bollocks ?

I'm a NYCFC supporter & you are disrespecting my feelings. Why are you so happy to diss me, just because I don't agree ?

I have every right to be unarsed about Lampard as the rest of them, as I'm thinking about watching some of their games, & may even buy a shirt, or something. If I enjoy them in the coming seasons, I will continue 'supporting' them for a long time, especially if one or two of MCFC's kids go there.

I'm fine with Lampard staying in Manchester for a bit, as I expect NYC to be around for more than 2 months, & get a whole lot of assistance from MCFC, which is the parent club in the group.

Bollocks indeed! You have no respect for us NYC supporters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.