Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

Davs 19 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I respect you Kneville.

And yet you address him by his surname, poor form ;.)

Fear not Neville, I both love & respect you.

Go NYCFC ! Go Nev !

Cheers lads.

As a Melbourne City fan, it means a lot.

We actually have got genuine supporters, but nobody gives a shit about them, it's all 'New York fans will be upset' well they dragged David Villa back to New York, & not a dicky bird said by anyone, not only that, we have to watch Damien fucking Duff.

Merry Christmas.

Neville Kneville said:
moomba said:
Neville Kneville said:
There are no NYCFC supporters ffs! There is no such thing!

There are some geezers who are going to turn up & watch a new club, some of whom may decide they like it, & become supporters.

They have fuck all to complain about. If they eventually become supporters & one day we turn up & pinch one of their best players when they are fighting for a title, then they will have something to complain about. Right now, we are sponsoring a new club for them to decide if they would like to support it or not.

Bollocks. Each and every point you make.

What do you mean bollocks ?

I'm a NYCFC supporter & you are disrespecting my feelings. Why are you so happy to diss me, just because I don't agree ?

I have every right to be unarsed about Lampard as the rest of them, as I'm thinking about watching some of their games, & may even buy a shirt, or something. If I enjoy them in the coming seasons, I will continue 'supporting' them for a long time, especially if one or two of MCFC's kids go there.

I'm fine with Lampard staying in Manchester for a bit, as I expect NYC to be around for more than 2 months, & get a whole lot of assistance from MCFC, which is the parent club in the group.

Bollocks indeed! You have no respect for us NYC supporters.

My lad respects you's...

alrc7c.jpg

Goooooooooooooo N Y

So now they have Frank. The team are training here in January so he will get to know his team mates, they get him match fit, and are still moaning.
I have followed progress in New York for months on the NYCFC forum, often against vitriol because I am not a New York Fan, I am an interested Man City Fan. I can cope with that, FFS I have been a city fan for years and seen it all from different fanbases.

But the some of the arrogant bastards on the NYCFC forum are taking the anti Man City stance to a new level now. The link, is an exchange against a Man City fan from New York.

The Comment

"Let him bask in his transcontinental glory now. In a couple years Manchester will be nothing more than the place Karl Pilkington and United was from"

Comes from a moderator on the site.

<a class="postlink" href="http://nycfcforums.com/index.php?threads/frank-lampard-loan-extension.1633/page-49" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://nycfcforums.com/index.php?thread ... 33/page-49</a>

This is a link to the whole conversation now going on on the site, and some of it is priceless. Take a moment to look at post 899 on page 45 (another Mod, and this one claims to be a City fan) and 924 on 47...

It is getting to be impossible to be a Man City fan following NYCFC

MrE said:
I have followed progress in New York for months on the NYCFC forum But the some of the arrogant bastards on the NYCFC forum are taking the anti Man City stance to a new level now

I find the concept of people posting un-informed bullshit on an online football related forum a little hard to believe.

Disclaimer: this does not however in any way diminish my deep personal respect for the trilogy of Neville, Kneville or Neville Kneville.

He's on 6 Music after 9am GMT today.

Seems to be mostly talking about his children's books. I somehow doubt that there will be any contract talk.

None of this surprises those of us who vividly recall how the colonial ingrates behaved in December 1773. I predict aggro at the first so-called friendly and will be joining the Blazing Blazers or whatever they were called specifically for the occasion.

MrE said:
So now they have Frank. The team are training here in January so he will get to know his team mates, they get him match fit, and are still moaning.
I have followed progress in New York for months on the NYCFC forum, often against vitriol because I am not a New York Fan, I am an interested Man City Fan. I can cope with that, FFS I have been a city fan for years and seen it all from different fanbases.

But the some of the arrogant bastards on the NYCFC forum are taking the anti Man City stance to a new level now. The link, is an exchange against a Man City fan from New York.

The Comment

"Let him bask in his transcontinental glory now. In a couple years Manchester will be nothing more than the place Karl Pilkington and United was from"

Comes from a moderator on the site.

<a class="postlink" href="http://nycfcforums.com/index.php?threads/frank-lampard-loan-extension.1633/page-49" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://nycfcforums.com/index.php?thread ... 33/page-49</a>

This is a link to the whole conversation now going on on the site, and some of it is priceless. Take a moment to look at post 899 on page 45 (another Mod, and this one claims to be a City fan) and 924 on 47...

It is getting to be impossible to be a Man City fan following NYCFC
FFS, a lot of Nycfc fans are not City fans. Generally New Yoekers support foreign clubs across the board. City, Pool, United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton and Real, Bayern, Barca's etc. they are excited about getting a pro club. Happy it has the same parent as City, but they don't all necessarily like City. Just like there are Melbourne fans who are United fans. Just coz these clubs are linked to City doesn't mean all the fans like City. This is there home town club. They watch, enjoy and or support a wide range of clubs abroad. So sure, you'd find anti City Nyfc fans. That's par for the course. But reading some of the bile here, suggest they are justified.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.