Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

That goal was one of those moments that those who were there will never forget. With the chavs singing Super Frankie Lampard and then him scoring was fucking priceless.

citykev28 said:
citymad said:
The farewell to the Chelsea fans at the end was brilliant to watch. Kept turning back and clapping them over and over. Clapped the City fans also which was class too.

I can understand him going to the cockney c**ts but for fuck's sake, once you've passed them, acknowledge the fans who are paying your wages.

CityKev28, he acknowledged us as well, he was walking across from the Chelsea fans and applauded the City fans as well.

He was a true professional today. And to be fair to the Chelsea fans they applauded him just after he scored that goal as well.

Still amazed Chelsea let him go. When there were rumours of him leaving at the end of 2013 season I felt his style would fit in and I still felt the same last month. He offers something Nasri and Silva don't - directness in front of goal and a knack of "arriving" at the right time so it always struck me as a shrewd move.

Ducado said:
I must confess that when he came on I said to PB that I thought that perhaps it was not the wisest of subs, how wrong I was
I think most of us thought that, but he was a true pro, and showed a lot of class, both after the goal, and at the end of the game, when he applauded the north and east stands, then made the trip to the chelsea fans, before applauding the south and west stands.

Class fella for me, many footballers are easy to dislike, Lampard isn't one, his father had similar class too.

Eccles Blue said:
citykev28 said:
citymad said:
The farewell to the Chelsea fans at the end was brilliant to watch. Kept turning back and clapping them over and over. Clapped the City fans also which was class too.

I can understand him going to the cockney c**ts but for fuck's sake, once you've passed them, acknowledge the fans who are paying your wages.

CityKev28, he acknowledged us as well, he was walking across from the Chelsea fans and applauded the City fans as well.
He applauded the north and east stands before he walked over to chelsea too.

One of a few English players who are respectable and don't court controversy, quite the class act and has the rarest of gifts to arrive at the perfect moment to grab a goal, one of our biggest aims should be to find a young version of him.

The New York City FC side will be strong with him in their ranks. I didn't think he'd offer City much, but he has won me over. I'll never doubt Pellegrini again.

Absolutely class pro. The whole ground home and away singing his name - how many players could get that?

Fair to play to Chelsea fans too always a class above the other top teams when we play them imo.

If we win the title by any less than 4 points to Chelsea we'll have a big debt of gratitude to Super Frank.

Top pro and still a great player. Shame we couldnt have him for the season. He would score a fair few like that.

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
Top pro and still a great player. Shame we couldnt have him for the season. He would score a fair few like that.

saying the same thing yesterday we must keep him for the full season
send them a couple of other players and then in the summer let him go maybe in the next window (jan) we can work something out sign him on loan to the end of season

great pro and still got too much class/skill for the usa league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.