Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

ancoats said:
Uwe's 80s mullet said:
Top pro and still a great player. Shame we couldnt have him for the season. He would score a fair few like that.

saying the same thing yesterday we must keep him for the full season
send them a couple of other players and then in the summer let him go maybe in the next window (jan) we can work something out sign him on loan to the end of season

great pro and still got too much class/skill for the usa league

Agreed, he is still far to good for the MLS. We should try and keep him for the season. Also a great player to have around for the younger lads to learn from.

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
ancoats said:
Uwe's 80s mullet said:
Top pro and still a great player. Shame we couldnt have him for the season. He would score a fair few like that.

send them a couple of other players and then in the summer let him go maybe in the next window (jan) we can work something out sign him on loan to the end of season

Agreed, he is still far to good for the MLS. We should try and keep him for the season. Also a great player to have around for the younger lads to learn from.
that would be unprofessional as hell, it would send a bad message to CFG clubs.

MeatHunterrr said:
Uwe's 80s mullet said:
ancoats said:

that would be unprofessional as hell, it would send a bad message to CFG clubs.

And that is why it will not happen, to think otherwise is folly. The CFG strategy will always come before MCFC whether this suits us or not.

Loved the fact he scored what could be a mightily important goal but wasn't keen on how apologetic he was at scoring. Similar to Denis Law I suppose.

jay_mcfc said:
Loved the fact he scored what could be a mightily important goal but wasn't keen on how apologetic he was at scoring. Similar to Denis Law I suppose.

It's only the same as when Dunnie left us.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/football/2009/oct/06/richard-dunne-manchester-city" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/football/200 ... ester-city</a>

Richard Dunne last night revealed that he chose not to celebrate his opening goal for Aston Villa against Manchester City as a mark of respect to the club and the fans he served for nine years before moving to the Midlands in a £5m deal in the summer.

Dunne towered above Gareth Barry, who was booed throughout against his former club, to head Villa in front in a game that ended 1-1 but the central defender showed no emotion when the ball arced over Shay Given. "I don't have a celebration – when I score it's usually a surprise," said Dunne, who came close to adding a second before Craig Bellamy equalised.

"I really enjoyed my time at City and I really respect the club and the fans and [not celebrating] seemed the right thing to do. It just seems to happen playing against your former club, people seem to score. [But] I wasn't expecting to score tonight."

He (Lampard) was just respecting the fans of his ex-club and I heard a couple of their fans as I walked away from the ground saying how much they respected him for doing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.