Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The Prem's greatest-ever player, something I have felt for a long time.

To score so many goals from his position, every year, he's alongside Henry in terms of impact on a team.

What a professional.

I agree, consistency for so many tears and all those goals and assists from midfield, and a decent bloke with it too

kippaxblue76 said:
whp.blue said:
BigOscar said:
Milners two efforts today...

The lest said about Milner in a Lampard thread the better One is one of the best Midfielders in prem history and the other is Milner

a bit like comparing Caviar Bilini to a Spam Barm

Don't talk bollocks, Milner is a vital part of our squad. Totally different players but obviously you haven't noticed.

Yep, seems to of missed who assisted Frank's goals against Chelsea and Sheffield Wednesday.

(Not sure who assisted Frank today due to shit stream)

Weird to hear the city fans singing super Frankie lampard. It shouldn't matter though because we did the same for Nasri when he arrived. Had a great affect on the team when he came on today.

BringBackSwales said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The Prem's greatest-ever player, something I have felt for a long time.

To score so many goals from his position, every year, he's alongside Henry in terms of impact on a team.

What a professional.

I agree, consistency for so many tears and all those goals and assists from midfield, and a decent bloke with it too

Sniff- where are my tissues :)

I'm With Stupid said:
TFC said:
Personally I am only realizing how good his positional sense is since he's been playing for us. I cant be doing with Chelsea so never watched him that closely unless they were playing the mighty blues.
To be fair, the 20 goals a season from midfield should've been a clue. One of the best, if not the best midfielder in Premier League history.

I know how good he is ffs, I'm talking about really watching the lad move about the park rather than what I used to do which was look at a result and see his name on the scoresheet.

stony said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
stony said:
Mourinho would be made to look a right c**t.
Not difficult.

But a different kind of c**t than he usually does. His judgement will be questioned as will his oft repeated title of "best manager in the world"
He will appear fallible and if City wins the league this season with Lampard playing a crucial part, Roman won't stand for it. Mourinho will get sacked for the second time as Chelsea manager.

Mourinho wanted to keep him, that's already been made clear.

dobobobo said:
kippaxblue76 said:
whp.blue said:
The lest said about Milner in a Lampard thread the better One is one of the best Midfielders in prem history and the other is Milner

a bit like comparing Caviar Bilini to a Spam Barm

Don't talk bollocks, Milner is a vital part of our squad. Totally different players but obviously you haven't noticed.

Yep, seems to of missed who assisted Frank's goals against Chelsea and Sheffield Wednesday.

(Not sure who assisted Frank today due to shit stream)
Zaba

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.