Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

Always, always rated the guy for Chelsea and England but to be honest just thought he'd be picking up wages a la Mcmamammanananammanam and that other scouser with the houses. How wrong, yet to be fair I wouldn't have expected it from such a true professional. There really aren't many like him in the game and it's a real pity.

Kun Aguero said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
No thankyou!
The most over rated player of the most over rated generation of players.
Very lucky to have played in the Chelseas teams he's played in, and with the players he's played alongside.
I cringe when people mention in him the same breath as some of the greats of the game.
I also feel sorry for Gerrard having to be compared to him over his entire career, it's like comapring the band Steps to the Stone Roses.

Lol.... This is comedy gold

DruntBlunt said:
Reluctantly starting to like the guy.

What's not to like about Frank?

He has been a model professional, he's never been in the headlines for the wrong reasons, apart from the 9/11 incident, and that was Chelsea players as a collective, rather than Lampard on his own, I believe.

Until the last few season, Chelsea haven't really been our direct rivals, so it was easy to appreciate Frank's talent without worrying about what he would do to hurt us. Indeed, he has been one of the principal reasons scum didn't have everything their own way for many years

He always speaks very well when interviewed and doesn't come across as arrogant or big-headed, like some of his contemporaries do.

There are a lot of footballers who are much less likeable than Frank Lampard.

Tuearts right boot said:
Always, always rated the guy for Chelsea and England but to be honest just thought he'd be picking up wages a la Mcmamammanananammanam and that other scouser with the houses. How wrong, yet to be fair I wouldn't have expected it from such a true professional. There really aren't many like him in the game and it's a real pity.

Must admit I didnt rate him in the past....until you watch him every week live and you realise just how good his positional play is.

As you say,a true pro,I sense hes out to prove a point to Maureen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.