Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

stony said:
Baker Boy said:
stony said:
But a different kind of c**t than he usually does. His judgement will be questioned as will his oft repeated title of "best manager in the world"
He will appear fallible and if City wins the league this season with Lampard playing a crucial part, Roman won't stand for it. Mourinho will get sacked for the second time as Chelsea manager.

Mourinho wanted to keep him, that's already been made clear.

I must have missed that because I haven't seen anything about it in the media.

Neither have I.
And clearly they didn't want to keep him as he would still be at Chelski if they did..

I like Frank even more now .
I like the fact your pi••ing off Morinho and Wenger

Always begrudgingly respected lampard, but he was always one of the favoured London boys to me.
But being rational, he's no genius, but he has absolutely made himself into the best possible player he could be. That is exactly what every player's aim should be.
How did we tire of hearing how balotelli was so gifted.... Fucking great when you're getting the run around and he can't be arsed to put it in! ?
Top pro lampard, late respect, but well due!

Frank is an intelligent footballer. He has gained recognition from his peers & football writer. PFA & FWA awards (Individual Footballer of the year) Including UEFA honors. attest to that.
FL is one the the 2 Best English Midfielders (the other is SG) the past score years. All others like the Ginger Poseur are not. Litmus test? See their individual honors portfolio. Don't listen to the red propaganda machine.

After this season FL will get to be more famous without the propaganda.

My partner has always been a huge FL fan. Never really understood it, but if he carries on like he is I might come around. A midfielder that adds goals is a great addition to the squad

He's like an old Merc with over 100k miles on the clock but still running as well as ever.

Would take him on loan again next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.