Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

This situation reminds me of how the swamp monkeys used to do something similar in theIr pomp.
That Swedish fella and the dentist chair chap being prime examples.
Used them for a short time to huge effect.
Fantastic management whilst the squad gets stronger.
Not only do we get a huge injection of experience and enthusiasm it ratchets up the professionalism during training. Any team , football or engineers, will want to prove to this 'icon' that their club is more professional than the competitors they have just come from.
Win win.
Brilliant way to build .

and it is really winding up that tosser Maureen.

de niro said:
chelsea must be off their heads letting him go. their fans must be livid.

Agree bill still posses brilliant ability and is a great impact player to bring off the bench might get in to double figures before he goes!

de niro said:

wonder how they felt when we sang super Frankie Lampard yesterday.

Pellers has used him really well so far.

On a side note wonder if the club realised how much the media loves Lampard and that should help inhibit the negative view of us given by the press.

Hardly ever gets injured Frank I really can't remember the last time he missed a chunk of games in a season, always in brilliant shape and a total professional I wish we could have had him 4 or so years ago as I think our Champions league record would have been a lot better than it is with him in our side

de niro said:

Not really. As good as Lampard has been for us, They replaced him with Fabregas. Somebody who is already proving to be vital to their team and will continue to be for many years. Fabregas was leaving Barcelona this season, it was now or never for Chelsea in terms of signing Fabregas and 1 more year from Lampard was the sacrifice that needed to be made. Might look a foolish decision at first glance but it was the right move from a Chelsea perspective, unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.