Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

ninjamonkey said:
de niro said:
chelsea must be off their heads letting him go. their fans must be livid.

Not really. As good as Lampard has been for us, They replaced him with Fabregas. Somebody who is already proving to be vital to their team and will continue to be for many years. Fabregas was leaving Barcelona this season, it was now or never for Chelsea in terms of signing Fabregas and 1 more year from Lampard was the sacrifice that needed to be made. Might look a foolish decision at first glance but it was the right move from a Chelsea perspective, unfortunately.

so if fabregas gets a ban or is injured they have to rely on obi mikel. i'd have kept frank, they got nowt for him.

whp.blue said:
dobobobo said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Don't talk bollocks, Milner is a vital part of our squad. Totally different players but obviously you haven't noticed.

Yep, seems to of missed who assisted Frank's goals against Chelsea and Sheffield Wednesday.

(Not sure who assisted Frank today due to shit stream)
I never said they were the same type of player I stated Milner was not in the same class as Lampard
Go back and watch the games again only this time don't just look for Milners two good passes: count how many times he gives the ball away, most times he isn't even under any pressure and don't even get me started on his shooting.

Also look at the Villa home game from last season Milner wasted about 10 good crossing opportunities when we were nil nil
then he was then taken off and within a few minutes Zabba took up his position and we scored two goals from Zabbas crosses.

Are you actually trying to argue Milner is in the same class as Lampard?

Since Barry left Milner is probably the weakest midfield player at the club and he gets plaudits from the media etc. just because he is English I don't care if we have no Englishmen in the squad and I think we can improve on Milner in our midfield.

He is a jack of all trades and a master of none once Fernando is fit he will be back on the bench

Oh my god, what nonsense, amazing how some people see the game -

Milner has created so much for our team in world class terms - for example single handily spurred the team on to beat Bayern at Bayern!! Was instrumental in our 1-6 at the swamp. He breaks up play, crosses superbly, has a wonderful shot and never sulks, just does his job to his best ability

and yes, like ALL players has off days and can lose the ball (see yaya, sliva, aguero, dzeko etc..)

AND, he's an Englishman. How can anyone not want our side to represent players of our own country - to give other bright English players hope and inspiration to play for our club

[/quote] How can anyone not want our side to represent players of our own country - to give other bright English players hope and inspiration to play for our club[/quote]

I couldn't give a fuck about the England team. The whole of the FA are the biggest corrupt cunts in football some brown envelopes when around when the got butt fucked for that price they paid for the new Wembley now all fans have to suffer travelling to that **** hole for Semi Finals.
As for the Managers they are some of the worst fuckers going. Only pick a team based on who they play for and if the media agree. Remember when Zidane Cleverly, Phil Jones and Welbeck played there first games for United in the Charity Shield. They were in the fucking England squad that was announce the next day. Couldn't have been based on how they had preformed the year before as one was in the fucking Championship. So just like the board at the FA the managers are cunts and are more interested in keeping there £6M a year job.

Think that covers why England Team the FA and the **** of a manager can go fuck themselves.

One of the oldest players in the pitch and was one of the best, he ran and put more effort in the say yaya did the whole game

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
One of the oldest players in the pitch and was one of the best, he ran and put more effort in the say yaya did the whole game

His movement off the ball really highlighted the static nature of Yaya's game an d it is beginning to look like Toure is a flat track bully. A bit like the team really.

robbieh said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

His movement off the ball really highlighted the static nature of Yaya's game an d it is beginning to look like Toure is a flat track bully. A bit like the team really.

Can't argue there. As discussed, his brain is brilliant. Run timing, positioning.

No reason with such attributes you can't play at the top level longer, in the right circumstances.

His most valuable attribute is his leadership on pitch which we lack .He is like a conductor in middle of an orchestra.

Huugee respect for him,gave everything possible to win the game for us while coming on.Even had a superb effort saved,awesome player with all the more superb attitude.

It comes to something when we are relying on a 36 yr old loan player to make us tick at the moment.

He has been excellent and was again last night. Looks a goal threat every time we go forward which lets just say is more than Toure/Fernandino/Silva do at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.