Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

Excellent again last night. Looked head and shoulders above the rest of our midfielders.

Starting to realize why Lampard scored so many as a midfielder. Always likes to have a pop and seems to crop up in the right place at the right time. I didn't think he'd get much of a game here but it's starting to look like we will need to renew his loan just to get the goals in later in the season!

Frank is going to be a huge asset for our club in the years to come.

He has seen what our club is about and seems genuinely taken aback at the rate we are developing the club.

The media love this man. He'll be our champion on TV, the first nationally acceptable mouthpiece with no hint of hate for City.

Not a Peter Beagrie, not a Peter Reid, not a Niall Quinn, not an Andy Hinchcliffe, not a Paul Dickov, not a token Shaun Goater.

Frank Fucking Lampard with cunts like Phil Neville and Michael Owen not worth the steam off his shit.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

He has seen what our club is about and seems genuinely taken aback at the rate we are developing the club.

The media love this man. He'll be our champion on TV, the first nationally acceptable mouthpiece with no hint of hate for City.

Not a Peter Beagrie, not a Peter Reid, not a Niall Quinn, not an Andy Hinchcliffe, not a Paul Dickov, not a token Shaun Goater.

Frank Fucking Lampard with cunts like Phil Neville and Michael Owen not worth the steam off his shit.

Have you heard anything about when he has to leave? ta

Wrighty Wrexham said:
I would start him ahead of Ya Ya at the moment but hey thats never going to happen is it!!!

I wouldn't. Lampard looks good as a sub but wouldn't last 90+ minutes these days. Yaya Yaya is still an important player.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Frank Fucking Lampard with c**ts like Phil Neville and Michael Owen not worth the steam off his shit.

He'll always be a Chelsea legend first. Think we've got a few year's wait yet for one of our current crop of players to retire to sing our praises - Kompany, probably. Maybe GazBaz, perhaps?

He might be a Chelsea legend in terms of how long he played for the club and what he achieved there but look at Vieira now... barely a mention of him in any Arsenal capacity. He came to City and embraced what we are all about and what a person to have at the club to motivate young players. Lampard is the same, he is the most professional England player of his generation. He has worked hard, trained hard and played well on every stage and is an intelligent player. If he can go to New York for a year or two to help attract support there and then work in a coaching role at City it would be an incredible coup for us.

Frank Lampard

Did anyone else notice Lampard's shout of joy when he ran over to congratulate Aguero after his goal? I would still expect him to bleed Chelsea blood after the career he had with them, but I admire his commitment, and his will for us to win.

Pieblue said:
Did anyone else notice Lampard's shout of joy when he ran over to congratulate Aguero after his goal? I would still expect him to bleed Chelsea blood after the career he had with them, but I admire his commitment, and his will for us to win.

Yeah I did, could you of not put that thought here?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=305224" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=305224</a>

(Thank you Mods :) )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.