Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

dobobobo said:
Bluewonder said:
Proelia said:
It had to be this cockwomble talking shite as per
Have you never wondered why England never got anywhere? Maybe it's because they never had the ball as Gerrard and Lampard couldn't retain possession as well as the other international central midfielders.

Yet, they have all them caps.

Stats baby, stats.
Aye, but Barry and ginger Scholes should've had more, and Gerrard and Lampard should've had less!

Off OT, & without the support of Keano et al & the Bully (of FA Officials) Fergie, Scholes the Ginger Poseur was found out by world class players who treated him like a human traffic cone & his passes were picked off by WC opponents. That's why SGE placed him on the left midfield where he can do less damage. Even there he was a liability!

Doff of you mancunian or parochial hats! & tell me why he wasn't rated by his peers & professional football writers with PFA & FWA Footballer of the Year Awards!

Yes Frank Lampard deserves to be one of the 2 greatest English Midfielder the last 2 decades. He is a true professional & England's loyal servant & never turn his back on England!
His PFA & FWA awards attest to that!!!

SG also has the awards!

Just like Pirlo, Frank is the Real McCoy!

SG is the other. All others are poseurs..

Proof: Real Awards & recognition by Professional Associations (PFA, FWA) not sycophants or the red propaganda machine!

Absolute model professional,hope he stays for the full season

blueplan said:
Off OT, & without the support of Keano et al & the Bully (of FA Officials) Fergie, Scholes the Ginger Poseur was found out by world class players who treated him like a human traffic cone & his passes were picked off by WC opponents. That's why SGE placed him on the left midfield where he can do less damage. Even there he was a liability!

Doff of you mancunian or parochial hats! & tell me why he wasn't rated by his peers & professional football writers with PFA & FWA Footballer of the Year Awards!

I'm glad you know more about being a great midfielder than Ferguson, Zidane, Xavi, Pogba, Guardiola, Davids, Giggs, Fabregas, Lippi and Socrates.

Kun Aguero said:
blueplan said:

I'm glad you know more about being a great midfielder than Ferguson, Zidane, Xavi, Pogba, Guardiola, Davids, Giggs, Fabregas, Lippi and Socrates.

It stands to reason why Scholes was never rated by his peers (PFA & FWA). MUppets get suck into quoting the media sycophants who ask leading questions which off course brought flattery from the likes of Zidane (French satire) & Spanish gamesmanship & trashtalk (on eve of Barca MU clashes) from Pep, Xavi, Fab et al.

Tell me again why FWA & PFA let alone UEFA don't buy into the hype of this ginger poseur. Remember Scholes left his signature trademark (Supercup against Zenit St. Petersburg) of being a poor loser when he was treated like a traffic cone & his passes were picked off? Likewise against Zabaleta in Wembley Derby!

Scholes off course is a tool of Fergie's dark arts! The 'can't defend tackle' to get a free pass for one :) That's why Fergie's Euro record for his 20+yrs of longevity with the richest PL club is abysmal!

Of course you may be awed by his local performances against PL teams who came & parked their buses @ OT where Fergie's enjoy a 12th. man. Scholes was never WC. He was merely an Outlier moulded in the milieu of OT & tooled up for Fergie's dark arts.

I never thought his loan would be extended for marketing reasons, but a few alternative points are made here.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.espnfc.us/major-league-soccer/19/blog/post/2076130/frank-lampard-needs-to-be-in-new-york-from-day-one" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.espnfc.us/major-league-socce ... om-day-one</a>

I get a chuckle now & then when MUppets cites & correlate the French Flattery (Thierry & Zidane) & Spanish Trashtalk & Italian Horsesh** to buttress their claim that Scholes is the Best English Midfielder. That is placing him alongside on the pantheon with the likes of one of the best midfielder Zidane.

The Spanish midfielders (Xavi, Iniesta, Fab et al ) would love to have Scholes , the human traffic cone, played in the Barca MU clashes.
Talk is cheap & generously given (flattery) especially to poor opponents

On the other hand they are fearful of SG & FL abilities to win games on their individual efforts.

Ask yourself if Scholes was that good why no other clubs clamor for him?
On the other hand SG was courted by the likes of Top European clubs & even PL top teams. :)

FL too by the current champion ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.