Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

jimharri said:
sir baconface said:
The "Fat Frank" tag amuses me. Although I boast a ripped, Adonis-like physique myself, I'm willing to bet he's in vastly better shape than 99% of those who call him fat.
I think we can forego the usual BM requirement in this case, thank you very much!

"The jealous are troublesome to others but a torment to themselves"

- William Penn

Re: Frank Lampard

One of are shining lights this season .
Just think we could have been 12 points off Chelsea if we hadn't signed him .

Lampard

anyone think Lampard could be regretting his move to New York, looks really happy with City and playing great, would love to keep him

Re: Lampard

Would like to see him stay past the Africa cup of nations to cover Yaya's absence but we'll benefit in the long run if NYC succeed so I hope he goes and does a good job there.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Sticking neck out time - we'll have him till the end of March!!

Can't see it. He would miss the first four or five games of the MLS season if that happened. I reckon he'll be gone by the second week of February, and it's probably for the best.

Falastur said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Sticking neck out time - we'll have him till the end of March!!

Can't see it. He would miss the first four or five games of the MLS season if that happened. I reckon he'll be gone by the second week of February, and it's probably for the best.

I am not so sure Falstur.....if we qualify for the CL knock out stages, I could see him staying until the end of the season.

Hes always looking for Agueros runs and he consistently is able to loft a ball over the top for Aguero to run onto like for the penalty today. He finds him more often than not. Only really Yaya does it but not as much anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.