Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

the talisman said:
Chelsea let him go, it's got nothing to do with them what he does now.

Anyone would think we are the first club to take a player on loan.

Fuck em all, I'd love to see us get David Villa in as well.

Fuck them all indeed.

There is never any mention of the 70 odd Chelsea players loaned out last year? Prime example being Lukaku who scored a ton against rival clubs.

Chelsea would not give Lampard a new contract and he was free to do what he wanted, not our problem nor Lampards.

Is there any article blaming Chelsea/Mourinho for letting Lampard goes while he's still capable of banging in goals?

Media are just gutted because a player they all love has gone to a club they all hate

chris85mcfc said:
Media are just gutted because a player they all love has gone to a club they all hate

That is exactly it. And I love it.

coleridge said:
The bitterness and bias ends, does it?

As an old anarcho-marxist punk kinda guy from South Manchester, I say, fuck the establishment and all the scummy shite that they stand for. That includes the press.

Several agendas spring to mind.

BIGOTRY/RACISM

CORRUPTION/GREED

POWER/CONTROL

HYPOCRISY/MORALISTIC BOLLOCKS

FEAR/PARANOIA

In summary, fuck 'em all, the fascist wankers. The fight goes on... CTID
That's a pretty good team you've picked. Just select CLIQUE in goal and it's complete.

TCIB said:
He really is "that man" isn't he, fantastic player.

Rarely do i feel for other fans of rivals but i don't feel like ribbing chelsea, it must taste pretty bad that pill as it is.
I'd rib Mourinho all day for it, but overall i think Chelsea fans are okay. Nowhere near as bad as some sets of fans.

bluetegan said:
Frank Lampard’s 175th Premier League goal was enough to give Manchester City all three points at bottom side Leicester and keep the pressure up on leaders Chelsea.

The former Blues star has become a vital part of Manuel Pellegrini’s side in recent weeks and with his current loan deal from New York City set to expire in two weeks, reports suggest the 36-year-old is set to extend his stay at the Etihad until at least March.

However, the Independent and Evening Standard’s Patrick Barclay told the Sunday Supplement City have tarnished their reputation over the Lampard affair.

“If Mourinho and Chelsea had done this the other way round, they would be getting pelters from the press and from all the commentators, and rightly so,” Barclay told the Supplement.

“Manchester City have rightly portrayed themselves as a responsible club, a classy club with this new, inspiring training facility in east Manchester which they have been parading this week.

“The image that they are projecting and have been projecting for years is in my opinion slightly tarnished by this affair.”

Lampard left Chelsea last summer to sign a two-year contract with the New York side but joined City, who co-own the MLS franchise on an initial six-month deal.

While the deal is perfectly within the laws, Barclay insists the Premier League champions should not have signed the former England skipper.

“It’s perfectly legal but it’s sharp practice and they shouldn’t be doing it,” he added

“Apart from anything else, if I was a season ticket holder at New York City and I bought season tickets in the expectation of seeing a full squad, including Frank Lampard, I’d feel a bit cheated.

“You can’t hold a gun at Frank Lampard’s head and tell him where to ply his trade if he’s got a choice. But I would have thought he too would realise he signed to go and become available for the MLS season. Is he going to break that agreement just because he feels like it?”

Barclay is just a sad, bitter prick who embellishes all that is wrong with the media in general!

Fook him and his incredibly contradictory opinions!!

Always liked Lampard, I now love him!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.