Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

Can Soriano not get the check book out and sign Gerrard, Pirlo or Xavi for NYCFC so we can keep Super Frank permanently? Surely has another 2 years at least in a bit part role.

KippaxCitizen said:
TCIB said:
He really is "that man" isn't he, fantastic player.

Rarely do i feel for other fans of rivals but i don't feel like ribbing chelsea, it must taste pretty bad that pill as it is.
I'd rib Mourinho all day for it, but overall i think Chelsea fans are okay. Nowhere near as bad as some sets of fans.

Yeah, they are mostly alright. Known a few, drinking mates and team mates. They tend to go back to their second division days and have Kerry Dixon as their hero!

I think the controversy around Frank is related to the fact that we are using NYFC as an ffp work around or as a way to dupe Chelsea into selling him to us. All of these things are facts and on public record so the outcry is understandable and certainly an example of how underhand city are.

I think Lampard underestimated himself and how much he can still contribute in the most competitive league in the world. I'm sure dozens of clubs offered him a contract but he went Stateside for the twilight years, you can tell with every goal celebration how much he's still enjoying the top flight.

mrbelfry said:
I think the controversy around Frank is related to the fact that we are using NYFC as an ffp work around or as a way to dupe Chelsea into selling him to us. All of these things are facts and on public record so the outcry is understandable and certainly an example of how underhand city are.
you know your facts mate NOT

If chelsea have a problem with the lampard loan, maybe they could be brave enough to set up the Chelsea Football Group. Loaning players is obviously one of the advantages of this kind of setup; it didn't happen for free either. The sheikh has piled millions into these teams.

Sour grapes. Nothing more.

mrbelfry said:

:) - you'll fool a few people with this!!!

CC1 said:
:) - you'll fool a few people with this!!!
Someone has managed to fool the media. I personally thought he was bought to pad the squad with Englishman but he has been much better than I thought and he's clearly enjoying being at City. City players clearly love having him around as well.

Andouble said:
I think Lampard underestimated himself and how much he can still contribute in the most competitive league in the world. I'm sure dozens of clubs offered him a contract but he went Stateside for the twilight years, you can tell with every goal celebration how much he's still enjoying the top flight.

This

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.