Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

de niro said:
chelsea fans must be fuming with jose.

I've said it before, but Mourinho must be shitting himself at the thought of Lampard helping us win the title. He will look like a right mug if we do.

If it was the other way round and Chelsea had secured a deal for a former City legend at the end of his career, then the sycophants in the media would be hailing it as a Mourinho masterstroke. As it is, it's just another attack vector they are using to have a dig at us.

mGB8sat.jpg

Crazy idea here

*puts on tin hat*

With the current injuries to the strikers, why not let Lampard return to NYC on the basis the David Villa comes to us on a 3 month loan.

Both clubs win. NYC get a big name for the launch of the season, we get a striker in for free who, I guess at 33, wouldn't be unhappy at being on the bench when Aqueroet al are fit.

Now the crazy part.

Under 21 England International, qualifies as home grown, almost out of contract and available for £3m. Danny Ings.

1 in 3 rate at Burnley, just over 1 in 2 rate for England U21's, whilst limited he has experience of the Premier League and a great opportunity to develop at the Campus.

The_Maverick said:
Crazy idea here

*puts on tin hat*

With the current injuries to the strikers, why not let Lampard return to NYC on the basis the David Villa comes to us on a 3 month loan.

Both clubs win. NYC get a big name for the launch of the season, we get a striker in for free who, I guess at 33, wouldn't be unhappy at being on the bench when Aqueroet al are fit.

Now the crazy part.

Under 21 England International, qualifies as home grown, almost out of contract and available for £3m. Danny Ings.

1 in 3 rate at Burnley, just over 1 in 2 rate for England U21's, whilst limited he has experience of the Premier League and a great opportunity to develop at the Campus.

Why would you want Frank to leave ?

Scored some very important goals for us so far this season, i hope he can stay till the end..

yayas trusty right foot said:
The_Maverick said:
Crazy idea here

*puts on tin hat*

Now the crazy part.

Why would you want Frank to leave ?

Scored some very important goals for us so far this season, i hope he can stay till the end..

Agreed, he's scored some vital goals. The point I was trying to make is about balancing the squad with the restictions that are in place.

In an ideal world would love to have both Lampard and Villa in the squad to the end of the season. However if NYC is to gain an audience and along with the MCFC they do need big names.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.