Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

Can't blame any of them being pissed off if Lampard does stay until May.

Pissed off with Frank, with CFG, the whole thing.

No point getting too upset until an announcement is made.

But if it happens it will set back NYCFC a fair way. Not irretrievably but it would be a setback.

moomba said:

But if it happens it will set back NYCFC a fair way. Not irretrievably but it would be a setback.

I can blame them actually.

I can understand them being disappointed that they won't get to see Lampard straight away, but pissed off ?

There was no club. Now there is one. It has been brought into existence by the club which is loaning Frank Lampard. In the future, they will benefit from much more connections with the same club, from being fuck all, to being something pretty good.

If some of them are going to spit their fucking dummies out just because they don't get everything they want in the first few months of a long standing relationship, I recon the best bet would be that they fuck off & support someone else. Then no doubt will come slithering back when Xavi, or Silva or Aguero rock up there in the future.

Spoilt wankers.

What's impressed me most about Lampard this season is his consistency. For someone who a lot thought was on his way out, he's still performing to a very high level. I'd say he's got another 2 years in him. From the moment he arrived, I knew he was meant for us. Sorry if that sounds cheesy, but he's a perfect fit and will help us in the title push towards the end of the season.

KippaxCitizen said:
SPIDERBOY said:
stony said:
Some of the posters on their are obvious rags/scousers/gooners.

What a fucking cockwomble.

Tom in Fairfield on page 4 suggests buying NY Red Bull shirts in protest.......imagine we loan a player to a team in a different country,they want to keep him a bit longer,we haven't kicked a ball yet,and in protest,I suggest buying rag shirts!!!......Un-fuckin-believable.
Yanks are so fucking weird!

Knicks v Nets was a big cross-town rivalry. Nets move from Jersey to Brooklyn and loads of Knicks fans from Brooklyn become Nets fans overnight.

[bigimg]http://sportstoast.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/jay-knicks.png[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://static.atlantablackstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/jay-z-brooklyn-nets.png[/bigimg]

Well he is a part owner to be fair.

New York teams draw a lot of fair weather fans. Loads of people did jump on the nets bandwagon.

To be honest I think he realised that he made a huge mistake joining them as soon as a big club like us started sniffing around, NYC will just have to lump it and sit back and watch his dirty dancing around our opppnants box.

While he is still more than capable he should be playing in the worlds kingpin league

We have to keep him, simple as that. NYC can fuck off. We own them so Mansour should tell them where to stick it. He's already a City legend. He has to stay.

Neville Kneville said:
moomba said:

I can understand them being disappointed that they won't get to see Lampard straight away, but pissed off ?

There was no club. Now there is one. It has been brought into existence by the club which is loaning Frank Lampard. In the future, they will benefit from much more connections with the same club, from being fuck all, to being something pretty good.

If some of them are going to spit their fucking dummies out just because they don't get everything they want in the first few months of a long standing relationship, I recon the best bet would be that they fuck off & support someone else. Then no doubt will come slithering back when Xavi, or Silva or Aguero rock up there in the future.

Spoilt wankers.

Its got nothing to do with being spoilt, or wanting everything in the first few months.

It's about being told that they had a player, and then letting another club just waltz in and take that player because their needs are clearly considered more important.

Had Lampard never been linked to them there would be no problem, but he has been used as the face of a franchise and he might not even be arsed turning out for their first match. How do you think that makes them feel about their team?

I'm hoping the rumours are false, but even if they are this has been left in limbo for way too long.

moomba said:
Neville Kneville said:
moomba said:

Spoilt wankers.

Its got nothing to do with being spoilt, or wanting everything in the first few months.

It's about being told that they had a player, and then letting another club just waltz in and take that player because their needs are clearly considered more important.

Had Lampard never been linked to them there would be no problem, but he has been used as the face of a franchise and he might not even be arsed turning out for their first match. How do you think that makes them feel about their team?

I'm hoping the rumours are false, but even if they are this has been left in limbo for way too long.
They've got no fans. They're just a plastic club at the end of the day. I doubt Lampard will be a big miss, anyway. I'm sure they can live without Lampard for a few more months. Frank has been one of our best players this season. He simply has to stay.

Kün said:
They've got no fans. They're just a plastic club at the end of the day. I doubt Lampard will be a big miss, anyway. I'm sure they can live without Lampard for a few more months. Frank has been one of our best players this season. He simply has to stay.

You sound like the rags that used to have a go at us with that platic club bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.