Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

moomba said:
Kün said:
They've got no fans. They're just a plastic club at the end of the day. I doubt Lampard will be a big miss, anyway. I'm sure they can live without Lampard for a few more months. Frank has been one of our best players this season. He simply has to stay.

You sound like the rags that used to have a go at us with that platic club bollocks.
What are they, if not plastic? Tags are just jealous that they've got the Yanks and we haven't. City are completely different to NYC though. Unlike us, they've got no history. They've got no fans. The entire reason for their existence is that they're an Arab's sweet plaything.

Kün said:
moomba said:
Kün said:
They've got no fans. They're just a plastic club at the end of the day. I doubt Lampard will be a big miss, anyway. I'm sure they can live without Lampard for a few more months. Frank has been one of our best players this season. He simply has to stay.

You sound like the rags that used to have a go at us with that platic club bollocks.
What are they, if not plastic? Tags are just jealous that they've got the Yanks and we haven't. City are completely different to NYC though. Unlike us, they've got no history. They've got no fans. The entire reason for their existence is that they're an Arab's sweet plaything.

Sniff sniff.

Kün said:
moomba said:
Kün said:

Definitely sound like a rag.

moomba said:
Kün said:
moomba said:

Nailed on rag,.

stony said:
moomba said:
Kün said:

Nailed on rag,.

I think he sounds like more of a Tag personally.

stony said:
Kün said:
moomba said:

Sniff sniff.

He fucking stinks,read the rest of his shite.

Kün said:
moomba said:
Kün said:

What a ****.

FantasyIreland said:
stony said:
Kün said:

Sniff sniff.

He fucking stinks,read the rest of his shite.

Agreed. The nostrils are definitely twitching with this one.

Kün said:
moomba said:
Kün said:

Haha

Aguerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Take that rag.

The entire reason for their existence is that they're a yanks sweet cash cow. that the plastics love to feed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.