Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

Commercial suicide to keep him longer than agreed imo. Cant imagine the mls being too happy about it either! Nycfc has to start off properly otherwise it wont be taken seriously and from a professional and commercial view that would be unacceptable.

richards30 said:
Commercial suicide to keep him longer than agreed imo. Cant imagine the mls being too happy about it either! Nycfc has to start off properly otherwise it wont be taken seriously and from a professional and commercial view that would be unacceptable.
There's always one who wants to be serious!

:-)

crazyg said:
richards30 said:

I know! Boring bastard ;-)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
crazyg said:
richards30 said:

I know! Boring bastard ;-)

Haha guess i asked for that! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.