Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

ifiwasarichfan said:
He doesn't need a pre season with them or anything but if he isn't there for the launch then we just look like big time Charlies pushing a smaller league and club around and for once the media dogs will have a valid reason to be on our case.

We wanted him for a cameo role and he has given us much more than that already and with more to come. Anyone who wants to stitch NYC up over this issue is showing traits of the worst type of Rag and Mickey behaviour and should take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror.
He can easily be there for the launch, they invented planes just for the job of travel. He can train with his team mates here, while they are in pre-season, he doesn't need to though as he'll be match fit, and he can stay until he's actually needed for a real game, which is what I suspect will be the outcome, hopefully he'll also be available in May to come back and celebrate winning another winners medal.

Too much fuss about nothing right now. NYCFC don't play a game for a couple of months, in that time he continue the good job he's doing here, and everyone is a winner when he turns up and plays in New York.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Champions2012! said:
I'd rather keep one of the best players in the league for another five months
don't care how unprofessional it makes us look

Wrong on every level. I care and it makes us look like twats with a capital "T".

Frank just has to go to New York in good time to do plenty of publicity for the concept of the Club and to get to know his new mates. He doesn't need a pre season with them or anything but if he isn't there for the launch then we just look like big time Charlies pushing a smaller league and club around and for once the media dogs will have a valid reason to be on our case.

We wanted him for a cameo role and he has given us much more than that already and with more to come. Anyone who wants to stitch NYC up over this issue is showing traits of the worst type of Rag and Mickey behaviour and should take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror.

How is it us stitching them up if he wants to stay? We're not trying to sabotage their club... a club which has only been around for five minutes. We're trying to win the premier league, something i'm sure Lampard very much wants to do.

Honestly, you would think we just pissed on a war memorial.

SWP's back said:
moomba said:
SWP's back said:
I hope NYCFCs CEO doesn't mind. As at the end of the day, that's the only thing that matters.

Really? Sad state of affairs if that is the case.
In your eyes only flower.

I couldn't give a fuck.

Flower? Sorry, do I know you?

You'd probably like it at Newcastle, their CEO is pretty happy with things there too.

The NYCFC CEO is Ferran Soriano... familiar name I think.
But anyway, the important stuff will be how sponsors in NY react, they will not care about anything in Manchester at all.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Champions2012! said:

Wrong on every level. I care and it makes us look like twats with a capital "T".

Frank just has to go to New York in good time to do plenty of publicity for the concept of the Club and to get to know his new mates. He doesn't need a pre season with them or anything but if he isn't there for the launch then we just look like big time Charlies pushing a smaller league and club around and for once the media dogs will have a valid reason to be on our case.

warning_pmt_greeting_cards-r08b61ea8610c4b19b1f79646552730d7_xvuak_8byvr_512.jpg

S04 said:
The NYCFC CEO is Ferran Soriano... familiar name I think.
But anyway, the important stuff will be how sponsors in NY react, they will not care about anything in Manchester at all.
Unless they have a player that "maybe" scores a Goal that knocks a certain team out of the Champions League...

cleavers said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
He doesn't need a pre season with them or anything but if he isn't there for the launch then we just look like big time Charlies pushing a smaller league and club around and for once the media dogs will have a valid reason to be on our case.

He can easily be there for the launch, they invented planes just for the job of travel. He can train with his team mates here, while they are in pre-season, he doesn't need to though as he'll be match fit, and he can stay until he's actually needed for a real game, which is what I suspect will be the outcome, hopefully he'll also be available in May to come back and celebrate winning another winners medal.

Too much fuss about nothing right now. NYCFC don't play a game for a couple of months, in that time he continue the good job he's doing here, and everyone is a winner when he turns up and plays in New York.

Exactly,plus,i couldn't care less about some club in America,City's welfare is my priority.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Champions2012! said:

I guess not wanting to cripple ourselves and lose 2 quality midfielders is a rag trait

Champions2012! said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Champions2012! said:

I guess not wanting to cripple ourselves and lose 2 quality midfielders is a rag trait
Lots of comments on this thread have been Rag-ish, and that is at best. City hopefully will not mirror the opinions here and rather Stand taller than some of the spoilt brat comments by City fans on here. Some of the stuff here is just disturbing. Had to double check to make sure this wasn't red funking cafe!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.