Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

Bottomless_Sailor said:
Don't understand why people are saying that losing Lampard for an extra couple of months would be a major blow to the NYFC franchise.

Imagine if he came to them as a Premiership/Champions League champion...
If he left now, he is already a premiership and champions league champion. As much as FC wants the best for City,my hat shouldn't happen at the expense of their best player, shirt seller, and media toast. That some City fans can't see this is bewildering! Yikes!!

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
I think the New York fans need to realise that is a unique situation and will be unlikely to play out again. City being dogged with injuries, coupled with Lampard's great form has prompted this situation. They are their own club and their fans are within their rights to express their grievances, but if Frank has the opportunity to have his hey day they also shouldnt stand in his way. I don't think anyone expected Lampard to slot in as seemlessly as he has, even the man himself. He has a good few years ahead of him in the mls, but let him stay where is til the end of the season as he has a big part to play.
hope not. He should stay as long as he can before the MLS season starts. But come March, Frank should be the pro he has always been, and March out in the colors of the blues that signed him to a contract.

So many posts... What are the latest news on Franck? Is he gonna stay? What does he say about it? What is the NYCFC position and what about City's?

Funny old game, people moaning about a player at the age of 36! Never heard anything like it. Don't get what the fuss is.

FFP fine hurt and restricted us and we pulled out a surprise loan move for a player who most blues including myself called fat Frank and thought he was past it, but, bangs in a few goals and we fall in love and bust out the super Frank song :-)

I don't care how we look to other clubs or anybody, as long as it's best for City and the now super Frank! Fuck em!

aguero93:20 said:
SWP's back said:
moomba said:
Really? Sad state of affairs if that is the case.
In your eyes only flower.

I couldn't give a fuck.

He's right, it's up to Reyna to weigh up the pros and cons and call it, same as Khaldoon makes the calls at City, rather than me or you.
Soriano, not Reyna.

moomba said:
SWP's back said:
moomba said:
Really? Sad state of affairs if that is the case.

I couldn't give a fuck.

Flower? Sorry, do I know you?

You'd probably like it at Newcastle, their CEO is pretty happy with things there too.
You don't know me petal. But seeing as you seem the over emotional, handwringing type, I called you flower. You'd probably like knitting.

Dax777 said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
Don't understand why people are saying that losing Lampard for an extra couple of months would be a major blow to the NYFC franchise.

Imagine if he came to them as a Premiership/Champions League champion...
If he left now, he is already a premiership and champions league champion. As much as FC wants the best for City,my hat shouldn't happen at the expense of their best player, shirt seller, and media toast. That some City fans can't see this is bewildering! Yikes!!
Yikes?

Oh do fuck off.

SWP's back said:
aguero93:20 said:
SWP's back said:

I couldn't give a fuck.

He's right, it's up to Reyna to weigh up the pros and cons and call it, same as Khaldoon makes the calls at City, rather than me or you.
Soriano, not Reyna.

Apologies :) same thing though.

dont get all the fuss. he's a great player, really handy to have. we are circumnavigating FFP and we are pissing wenger off.

whats not to like?

i say keep frank.

fuck the yanks.
fuck wenger
fuck platini.

Dax777 said:
Champions2012! said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Wrong on every level. I care and it makes us look like twats with a capital "T".

Frank just has to go to New York in good time to do plenty of publicity for the concept of the Club and to get to know his new mates. He doesn't need a pre season with them or anything but if he isn't there for the launch then we just look like big time Charlies pushing a smaller league and club around and for once the media dogs will have a valid reason to be on our case.

We wanted him for a cameo role and he has given us much more than that already and with more to come. Anyone who wants to stitch NYC up over this issue is showing traits of the worst type of Rag and Mickey behaviour and should take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror.

I guess not wanting to cripple ourselves and lose 2 quality midfielders is a rag trait
Lots of comments on this thread have been Rag-ish, and that is at best. City hopefully will not mirror the opinions here and rather Stand taller than some of the spoilt brat comments by City fans on here. Some of the stuff here is just disturbing. Had to double check to make sure this wasn't red funking cafe!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.