Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

SWP's back said:
moomba said:
SWP's back said:
In your eyes only flower.

I couldn't give a fuck.

Flower? Sorry, do I know you?

You'd probably like it at Newcastle, their CEO is pretty happy with things there too.
You don't know me petal. But seeing as you seem the over emotional, handwringing type, I called you flower. You'd probably like knitting.

Fair enough. I guess that sort of "bantz" can be useful when you don't have any coherent or interesting points to make.

moomba said:
SWP's back said:
moomba said:
Flower? Sorry, do I know you?

You'd probably like it at Newcastle, their CEO is pretty happy with things there too.
You don't know me petal. But seeing as you seem the over emotional, handwringing type, I called you flower. You'd probably like knitting.

Fair enough. I guess that sort of "bantz" can be useful when you don't have any coherent or interesting points to make.
The coherent points are thus:

Lampard has been very important this season.
Soriano will decide as CEO of NYCFC and MCFC.
Lampard will have his say.
Manchester City are my only concern.

I don't care how many blues say keeping him would be raggish to be perfectly honest. All I care about is that City (the real one) are not left short during a hugely important part of the season.

SWP's back said:
moomba said:
SWP's back said:

I don't care how many blues say keeping him would be raggish to be perfectly honest. All I care about is that City (the real one) are not left short during a hugely important part of the season.

The irony being, if he was to go and we missed out on the league, the same foamers would be on here wanting blood and the head of the clown who let him go.

Not a chance he is going to NY when he is needed here and as a player, he wont want to go either.

SWP's back said:
moomba said:
SWP's back said:

See that wasnt that hard was it.

I don't think my we'd be raggish if we kept him, I even think an extension to mid feb would be reasonable for all parties. My concern would be if it went on longer than that, which IMO would be bad long term for MCFC.

blueinsa said:
The irony being, if he was to go and we missed out on the league, the same foamers would be on here wanting blood and the head of the clown who let him go.

I'm not sure that claim can be backed up by any sort of evidence, and I'm not sure why having a different opinion to yours on how the club should treat this issue classifies anyone as a "foamer".

moomba said:
blueinsa said:

I'm not sure that claim can be backed up by any sort of evidence, and I'm not sure why having a different opinion to yours on how the club should treat this issue classifies anyone as a "foamer".

For a poster that's been here so long and so many posts you should no better. :-)

SWP's back said:
moomba said:
SWP's back said:

Absolutely spot on.

SWP's back said:
Dax777 said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
Don't understand why people are saying that losing Lampard for an extra couple of months would be a major blow to the NYFC franchise.

Imagine if he came to them as a Premiership/Champions League champion...
If he left now, he is already a premiership and champions league champion. As much as FC wants the best for City,my hat shouldn't happen at the expense of their best player, shirt seller, and media toast. That some City fans can't see this is bewildering! Yikes!!
Yikes?

Oh do fuck off.

This absolutely. What a complete knobhead.

It's more important to this clown, that an as yet non club, with as yet non fans, gets a publicity stunt fully functioning on time, than for City to have the strongest possible chance of wining the title.

That's what it boils down to. Not whether Lampard plays there or not, but whether it's more important for us to win the league, than for them to wait a few weeks before having Lampard play for them.

I'd suggest if their marketing exercise is so important that it can't be put off for just a few weeks, we might as well give them Aguero while we're at it, as them starting their league with maximum publicity, is obviously more important than us winning ours.

Perhaps they should buy us ?

moomba said:
blueinsa said:

5 mins on here after any game we drop points or dont win by 5 clear goals or we dont play a certain formation is evidence enough.

He is staying and rightly so.

NY can wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.